City player who constantly got you off your seat (1 Viewer)

cloughie

tommy hutchinson without doubt the most consistant over a longer period of any of the off the seat contenders ,dave bennett for 2 seasons was superb and steve hunt class

I was privelaged to watch one of the finest footballers ever too play for CCFC - you held your breath as he received the ball (from any angle) because you knew he was about to perform such an astonishing piece of skill it defied belief.

Yes that player was the impossibly gifted GEORGE HUDSON - never been equalled never will be.

ohitsaidwalker king power

So many....

Keane.. the very first game I saw him V's Derby.. told those around me to make the most of this as he wouldn't be with us long.. brilliant player.
Benno... not electric pace.. but just had twinkle toes.. past the fullback not sure how he did it.. not sure he knew.. quality player.
Cyril.. in full flight.. awesome sight.
Speedo... the first year here was so far ahead with his thinking.. other players weren't on his wavelength.. when it clicked he was superb.. time after time.. those chips over the keeper from every angle, from near or far.... Brilliant
Hutch.. was the ball on elastic?
Dennis Wise... bloody hell.. he must have been some player in his pomp.. those 13 or so games he played for us at the Ricoh...talk about all action hero, put a smile on my face every game.
Strachan.... as above re Wise... as a player was terrific.. as a manager got me outta my seat for all the wrong reasons !!

Last edited:

deanocity3

So many....

Keane.. the very first game I saw him V's Derby.. told those around me to make the most of this as he wouldn't be with us long.. brilliant player.
Benno... not electric pace.. but just had twinkle toes.. past the fullback not sure how he did it.. not sure he knew.. quality player.
Cyril.. in full flight.. awesome sight.
Speedo... the first year here was so far ahead with his thinking.. other players weren't on his wavelength.. when it clicked he was superb.. time after time.. those chips over the keeper from every angle, from near or far.... Brilliant
Hutch.. was the ball on elastic?
Dennis Wise... bloody hell.. he must have been some player in his pomp.. those 13 or so games he played for us at the Ricoh...talk about all action hero, put a smile on my face every game.
Strachan.... as above re Wise... as a player was terrific.. as a manager got me outta my seat for all the wrong reasons !!

Wait 'till sat night and you will see some great city goals from past 40 years of the skyblues on here

Users who are viewing this thread