Club Badge. (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I see the woke brigade wants to cancel the Man United and Man City club badges.

They better leave our Elephant 🐘 alone.

Evo1883

The boats it seems.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Grendel

Evo1883

Of course it is. I mean, even the lefties on here don't care. It's a non story for a slow news day, that allows a spot of hollow raging for no real purpose.
Oh no I genuinely believe there are a handful of people that want them to change their badges , John fashanu , the gay brother hating bigot being one ... like I said ,just bellends

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Of course it is. I mean, even the lefties on here don't care. It's a non story for a slow news day, that allows a spot of hollow raging for no real purpose.

Well it's seems to have waking you up 😴

NorthernWisdom

Oh no I genuinely believe there are a handful of people that want them to change their badges , John fashunu , the gay brother hating bigot being one ... like I said ,just bellends
There's a handful of people who believe the Royal Family, the Prime Minister, POTUS... and Cliff Richard are all blood drinking lizards.

Then there's a handful that think those handful are being anti-semetic for thinking we're being ruled by, and sung at, by blood drinking lizards.

And nowhere is there outrage and fear that this may be true, because they're a handful of nutters who are quite happy arguing their craziness between each other.

TomRad85

You're correct it's culture war nonsense, no one outside of the realms of the frothing 0.5% of the Twitter left will give a shit. Guardian more than happy to push the 'left' opinion on this while the Mail push our their typical nonsense.
Almost like they like dividing us even over the biggest amount of bollocks.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread