Club Badge. (3 Viewers)

sotvtoday

Was the elephant acting under duress?
If they're working for humans they are probably always under duress. It's a myth that they're grateful to us for giving them employment. Still, no elephant was harmed during the making of a badge.

sotvtoday

But many debate shows are discussing it. I don’t get the daily mail GB News references as it’s the so called superior Guardian that wants this debated
Many debate shows have nothing else to do but debate meaningless shit. There's a lot of TV time to fill (and advertising revenue to collect).

Samo

It's a great phrase, absolutely nailed on that anyone using it is a grade A arsepiece and someone to be avoided when they try and corner you to spout their bollocks. Saves a lot of time.

Yes as you say, the upside is that its a great time saver in assessing the twatnosity of those we encounter. :)

robbiethemole

I wouldn't mnd if they cancelled Sheff Utd for having two great big fuck-off sabres on their badge, I mean surely it means we'll all be hacked to death??

SkyBlueCharlie9

BTW Grendal you ignorant tit....
I wasn't suggesting the ships/boats should go from the Manc badges. Was simply highlighting the right of people to debate whether fans of clubs can discuss if they 'might' cause offence to our African and South American friends. Maybe all parties don't give a fcuk, but weird how discussing it causes offence to all the usual suspects.

Sick Boy

Fair. Same applies to those mouth-breathers that scream nazi at anyone who doesn't buy into their weird gender or climate cults.

A sea of c-units on both sides of a tiresome culture war.
From what I can see, most of the UK culture wars are just imported American nonsense.

Nuskyblue

I wasn't suggesting the ships/boats should go from the Manc badges. Was simply highlighting the right of people to debate whether fans of clubs can discuss if they 'might' cause offence to our African and South American friends. Maybe all parties don't give a fcuk, but weird how discussing it causes offence to all the usual suspects.
African and South American friends.... you might want to frame that sentence slightly differently.

Grendel

The only person who seems offended is you Charles

Users who are viewing this thread