Club Shop (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
can’t you read? Millwall have confirmed all orders will be fulfilled! We haven’t received any clarification about orders. That’s the point.

Yes and as of yesterday the club is looking for clarification?

chiefdave

can’t you read? Millwall have confirmed all orders will be fulfilled! We haven’t received any clarification about orders. That’s the point.
My reading is just fine thanks, I read where you posted "The club have made no comment on recent orders" and I read the post from the club yesterday commenting on recent orders.

They're checking with the fulfilment warehouse and when they have the answer there will be another update. What else are you expecting them to do if they haven't yet had the information requested from fulfilment, make something up?

GIMOC

Bit strange Millwall got an answer and we haven’t considering it’s the same company. Like I said seems other clubs have a contingency plan whereas we don’t.

Nick

Administrator
Bit strange Millwall got an answer and we haven’t considering it’s the same company. Like I said seems other clubs have a contingency plan whereas we don’t.

It's not that strange really.

Do you want the club to have shit loads of stock sat about in case a situation like this happens?

GIMOC

It's not that strange really.

Do you want the club to have shit loads of stock sat about in case a situation like this happens?

well the whole point of a successful business is to have contingency plans especially when using 3rd parties. You still haven’t picked up on the point millwall have answers and we don’t.

Nick

Administrator
well the whole point of a successful business is to have contingency plans especially when using 3rd parties. You still haven’t picked up on the point millwall have answers and we don’t.

I'm fully aware, so are the club as they are working on it to find out what can be done. So are Southampton?

chiefdave

you're making out like we're the only club who haven't got a complete new retail option up and running.

Southampton for example last gave an update on Monday which was that both the club shop and online would close and they had no information regarding what was happening with orders already placed.

Oldham are operating a cash only club shop but have told supporters with outstanding orders to contact Elite directly as it's nothing to do with them.

GIMOC

you're making out like we're the only club who haven't got a complete new retail option up and running.

Southampton for example last gave an update on Monday which was that both the club shop and online would close and they had no information regarding what was happening with orders already placed.

Oldham are operating a cash only club shop but have told supporters with outstanding orders to contact Elite directly as it's nothing to do with them.

where have I said we should up and functional? I making the observation every other club have given far better comms out. Millwall already confirmed all orders have been fulfilled whereas we have a generic reply.

GIMOC

Yeah, they aren't guaranteeing anything either.

The page just says email us.

you really don’t get it. Look how more professional it is. They have guaranteed nobody will be out of pocket. They’ve asked fans to send over order numbers etc… we just say we will update in time. Bad customer service regardless

Nick

Administrator
you really don’t get it. Look how more professional it is. They have guaranteed nobody will be out of pocket. They’ve asked fans to send over order numbers etc… we just say we will update in time. Bad customer service regardless

Yes and when we know 100% we will have answers too. 😂

chiefdave

where have I said we should up and functional? I making the observation every other club have given far better comms out. Millwall already confirmed all orders have been fulfilled whereas we have a generic reply.
I haven't checked every other club but I guess it just means we disagree on what count as far better comms. we updated supporters yesterday saying they are speaking to the fullfilment partner and will update further when there is confirmed information.

For me that's as good as, if not better than, Southampton just saying email us and you may or may not get your order or Oldham saying contact Elite its nothing to do with us.

WestEndAgro

i see you missed one key element. The question many have asked. Will orders be fulfilled. The club have made no statement on that nor have they even announced the termination of the contract with elite. The club have made no comment on recent orders which will be the main concern to fans at the minute
"This"

I placed my order on the Wednesday they collapsed, will it be honoured 🤔

chiefdave

I placed my order on the Wednesday they collapsed, will it be honoured 🤔
Fingers crossed, latest update on that was posted by the club yesterday:
We are in discussions regarding orders which have been made in recent days which are yet to be fulfilled. We are speaking directly with the fulfilment warehouse to seek clarity on those orders that may be affected, and will provide a further update shortly.

Nick

Administrator
It doesn't bother you at all that it seems to be taking us longer to get our ducks in a row?

I'd rather ducks were lined up properly than rushing to say they were like a dodgy transfer window and messing it up.

JAM See

It is really annoying if nothing happens soon.

I'm one of those blokes who will spunk £50 on tat as stocking fillers at Christmas.

I'm sure I'm not alone and it is lost revenue for the club.

chiefdave

Can we put a bid in with the administers for all the clubs merchandise ?

would guess that this is going to be tricky and not a quick resolution unless the administrator decides to keep the business operating to try and sell it as a going concern.

sounds like the stock is sat in a warehouse but the club don't own the stock, nor do the company who operate the warehouse, so neither will be able to do anything without the administrators giving it the go ahead.

Macca1987

Just annoying, my parcel left the store on the 7th, then EVRI (useless bunch of fuckwits) bounced my parcel around for 20 days and then sent it back to the store, so now instead of having a xmas present for my son safely in my hands, it's sitting in the warehouse with all the rest of the orders

Terry Gibson's perm

Nothing seems to be happening very quickly on this are they waiting to see what Mike Ashley’s intentions are

stgeorge1966

Anybody know any more about this shambles !! No answers from the club !! Southampton's retail outlets have started up again today

Myself and family have orders that have not been fulfilled

Thanks in advance

GIMOC

I thought the comms was bad last week, even worse this week. Genuinely feel for fans with orders and still no clarification.

GIMOC

Guessing there's no update and still dealing with administrators?
Key word. Guessing. The fact the club haven’t updated shows your now guessing. Southampton back up n running. Like I said last week. No contingency plan, coming Upto the busiest time of the year for sales of merchandise etc… no update.

Nick

Administrator
Key word. Guessing. The fact the club haven’t updated shows your now guessing. Southampton back up n running. Like I said last week. No contingency plan, coming Upto the busiest time of the year for sales of merchandise etc… no update.
Because there isn't an update yet?

They have said they are trying to get the stock from the administrators.

What contingency plan do you want? Loads of backup stock in case this happens?

Terry Gibson's perm

I imagine with all the other stuff going on at the moment it might be a problem adding more costs.

GIMOC

Because there isn't an update yet?

They have said they are trying to get the stock from the administrators.

What contingency plan do you want? Loads of backup stock in case this happens?
Exactly. Other clubs back up an running. Where are we? Nowhere. Fans non the wiser.

a contingency plan similar to saints for a start. All businesses working with 3rd parties should have contingency plans for this scenario.

chiefdave

Exactly. Other clubs back up an running. Where are we? Nowhere. Fans non the wiser.

a contingency plan similar to saints for a start. All businesses working with 3rd parties should have contingency plans for this scenario.
Saints are on a different planet to us financially, they've been in the PL for a decade

Users who are viewing this thread