Club Shop (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Sorry don't agree with that SBP, you've got me on something that I feel passionate about and that's customer service.
Minimum wage or not if you don't want to serve don't go into customer service..
We simply don't understand customer service in this country and how hugely important it is.

Most people wouldn’t do it if they had a choice

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Sorry don't agree with that SBP, you've got me on something that I feel passionate about and that's customer service.
Minimum wage or not if you don't want to serve don't go into customer service..
We simply don't understand customer service in this country and how hugely important it is.
So it seems the people who don't value customer service are the companies, seeing as they're only willing to pay a minimum wage for it. If they felt it was hugely important to get those type of people in they'd pay for them.

hill83

Home shirt is £30 on the Hummel website if anyone is interested. Got a few sizes left and it’s free delivery if you sign up.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

But you can't have your cake and eat it.
You accept they are paid poorly but you don't accept poor service.
I'm not wanting my cake and eating it. Your the one who said that despite being paid poorly they should provide good service or not go into the job to start with. Most don't want to be in customer service but our economy is now heavily built on it. It's like saying 70 years ago if you're not going to try hard in a factory for poor wages then why work in it, or primary sector jobs before that. Often that was pretty much the only option. Chances are in future it'll be IT-based jobs.

I don't like poor service but unless they're actually rude or something I'm not going to make an issue of it. Maybe I'll take less custom to that business but then that's the business' problem - pay more for better staff.

ovduk78

Home shirt is £30 on the Hummel website if anyone is interested. Got a few sizes left and it’s free delivery if you sign up.

I bought my son 1 of these on Tuesday & it arrived Friday morning (just after we'd headed south for the match!) I think it came from the Netherlands as that was on tracking info so very impressed. I did get an email on Thursday saying it was going to arrive next Wednesday so I was surprised when I got another on Friday saying it had been delivered.

Gint11

This seasons shirts have 50% online at the moment. Wonder if it’s the same in store? Anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread