Club Shop (1 Viewer)

shepardo01

Agree, our bespoke designed kits are the best for a very long time, but the quality isn't great.
You can get fake replica kits that at least have embroided badges and logos on
You'll struggle to find an embroidered badge on any shirt these days.
The printed badges are favoured on players kits, with all of the top end player spec kits (especially nike) having rubberised versions printed onto the shirt (including manufacturers logo)
Again, the quality of our replica kits in in line with those of Nike/Adidas etc. The differences start to show on the player spec versions of shirts that Nike/Adidas produce- although some people say they are too thin!!!....

AJB1983

one thing to consider is that Nike and adidas do ‘replica’ and ‘stadium’ shirts and ‘match’ shirts, I.e the ones the players will actually wear versus the typical fan. And I believe the player shirts are meant to be as light as possible.
Whereas what our players will wear is essentially what’s in the club shop, so maybe there’s a bit of that? The material is more designed with the player in mind, rather than a fan?
I dunno?
my pre match warm up top is similar to what you’d get from a ‘sports’ too in that it’s a moisture wicking material.

AOM

You'll struggle to find an embroidered badge on any shirt these days.
The printed badges are favoured on players kits, with all of the top end player spec kits (especially nike) having rubberised versions printed onto the shirt (including manufacturers logo)
Again, the quality of our replica kits in in line with those of Nike/Adidas etc. The differences start to show on the player spec versions of shirts that Nike/Adidas produce- although some people say they are too thin!!!....
Fair enough! I did notice the more recent Adidas shirts now are doing glue on badges too when they used to embroid everything

Sick Boy

one thing to consider is that Nike and adidas do ‘replica’ and ‘stadium’ shirts and ‘match’ shirts, I.e the ones the players will actually wear versus the typical fan. And I believe the player shirts are meant to be as light as possible.
Whereas what our players will wear is essentially what’s in the club shop, so maybe there’s a bit of that? The material is more designed with the player in mind, rather than a fan?
I dunno?
my pre match warm up top is similar to what you’d get from a ‘sports’ too in that it’s a moisture wicking material.
I’d have thought our players’ shirts are made of the lighter material rather than what’s in the club shop.

skybluepm2

Fair enough! I did notice the more recent Adidas shirts now are doing glue on badges too when they used to embroid everything

cheaper to make and yet the swines charge even more for the privilege.

On one of the 2 tone kits, the batch was part of the fabric of the shirt. Would prefer that to be honest over the stick on rubbish. Although, I don’t miss the nipple chafing from the embroidered badges despite them looking a lot classier.

shepardo01

I’d have thought our players’ shirts are made of the lighter material rather than what’s in the club shop.
We don't get that level of choice. Don't think Hummel do that. Not even all nike clubs do. Pretty sure Brighton get theirs off the shelf, whereas spurs/Chelsea have the player spec versions of the shirts.

AOM

For anyone interested, the club shop online seem to have restocked some sizes of last seasons shirts in the 'end of season sale' section.
Was just the biggest sizes before but they now have smaller sizes available

Terry Gibson's perm

The club shop in West Orchards is opening back up today with some special offers, seems another step in the right direction.

Reactions: AOM

Alkhen

Does anyone know if walk out jackets are Hummel branded or just generic?

Screenshot_2023-04-14-19-38-47-705_com.android.chrome.jpg

Some decent deals to be had online this week

Alkhen

Yea they are, if you zoom in you can make out the pixels that should have the badge
Nice I zoomed in and fiddled with the contrast and you can see it's an embroidered badge and Hummel bee. Looks quality.

Shame the online shop doesn't have better pics for the stuff other than kits.

Nuskyblue

Nice I zoomed in and fiddled with the contrast and you can see it's an embroidered badge and Hummel bee. Looks quality.

Shame the online shop doesn't have better pics for the stuff other than kits.
Black out gear is sexy af, didn't have my size in the store on Monday 😞

Alkhen

Black out gear is sexy af, didn't have my size in the store on Monday 😞
Bad luck, I am half expecting them to cancel the order, happened before ordering in the sales where they run out of the popular sizes before the site catches up. Surprised they had any left.

Nuskyblue

Bad luck, I am half expecting them to cancel the order, happened before ordering in the sales where they run out of the popular sizes before the site catches up. Surprised they had any left.
They had smalls and like XXLS in the shop I think, they also had a Kasey Palmer. Seems like a nice lad.

Nuskyblue

Weird they have all sizes available online, it is usually the tiny ones left
No little lads in Cov, we're all massive.

My lad needed a coat, turns out a 10 year old does not equate to a mans small, shame as the coat he got was £55

Alkhen

It’s one of the items that I haven’t seen supporters wear much, probably a lot left unsold which is why the large deduction.
But I don't actually remember seeing them available in the shop at all? They had black unbranded puffer jackets but I don't recall the Hummel ones. I'm wondering if they were a bunch of stock put aside for players that they won't need now

Kilclines curly mullet

But I don't actually remember seeing them available in the shop at all? They had black unbranded puffer jackets but I don't recall the Hummel ones. I'm wondering if they were a bunch of stock put aside for players that they won't need now
They were defo in the shop earlier in the season, I tried one on before deciding it wasn’t for me

Great_Expectations

Been to the club shop twice in the last two weeks. I really don’t want this to sound like a dick comment or criticism of any individuals, it’s purely an observation/potential feedback.

It really isn’t very customer friendly in there. Appreciate it might not be the most interesting job in the world at times, but when customers are in at least make an effort.

Not a great impression really, and in a week where it’s likely to see a lot more traffic than usual it’s disappointing.

Sky Blue Pete

Been to the club shop twice in the last two weeks. I really don’t want this to sound like a dick comment or criticism of any individuals, it’s purely an observation/potential feedback.

It really isn’t very customer friendly in there. Appreciate it might not be the most interesting job in the world at times, but when customers are in at least make an effort.

Not a great impression really, and in a week where it’s likely to see a lot more traffic than usual it’s disappointing.
It’s hard to get empowered and inspirational staff on minimum wage

Ashdown

Does anyone know where I can buy a scarf with the traditional old tram line retro design….as in like todays and the old 70s kit ? Can’t see them for sale anywhere ?

1ccfc

Maybe the problem can be explained by your user name.

Only joking :LOL:.

Bad Boy

It’s hard to get empowered and inspirational staff on minimum wage
Sorry don't agree with that SBP, you've got me on something that I feel passionate about and that's customer service.
Minimum wage or not if you don't want to serve don't go into customer service..
We simply don't understand customer service in this country and how hugely important it is.

ccfctommy

Sorry don't agree with that SBP, you've got me on something that I feel passionate about and that's customer service.
Minimum wage or not if you don't want to serve don't go into customer service..
We simply don't understand customer service in this country and how hugely important it is.

Are you a Karen?

Users who are viewing this thread