Club superstore Launch (1 Viewer)

GaryJones

1ZBwb2i5cPCBKZQPA8ogr2AJGpgo2eGS

click here to view in browser​
News
Shop
new%20version%20grain.jpg
NEW%20SHOP%201_1.jpg

As a valued Premier League Package holder we are giving you the opportunity to be one of the first people to see inside the new Superstore this Thursday evening at our exclusive launch event.

200 places are being made available to Premier League Package holders and Premium Membership holders, with admission at 6pm and 7pm to the new Superstore – which will be officially opened by Mark Robins and members of the Sky Blues squad at 6pm on Thursday!

Places are available on a first-come, first-served basis. To book a maximum of 2 places to the event you need to login into your e-ticketing account first and then click on the relevant link below:

6pmhttps://www.eticketing.co.uk/ccfc/EDP/Event/Index/875

7pmhttps://www.eticketing.co.uk/ccfc/EDP/Event/Index/876

Please note that you will only be able to access the new Superstore at the time you have selected – 6pm or 7pm.

If you are successful in securing your place(s) you will receive further details via email on Thursday morning.

The Superstore will be launching with this seasons new Home Shirt and many more new retail products with further exciting new products to vastly increasing the product range in the coming weeks and months.

The Superstore will also include a non-matchday Ticket Office (opening next week), with the Ticket Office on matchdays remaining in its current location.

Doug King, Executive Chairman and Owner, said:

“We’re all really looking forward to the launch of the new Superstore this Thursday and welcoming some of our Premier League Package holders and Premium Membership holders to the first night.

“Creating a new Superstore greatly increases the breadth and quality of our retail offering to supporters, both during the week and on matchdays as well. The space is perfect for this and the location near to the Players Entrance will really add to the matchday experience and create a new focal point on our matchdays.”

Following Thursday’s launch night, the Superstore will begin normal trading hours from 9:30am on Friday.

Kind Regards,
Coventry City Football Club
unnamed_1.jpg
boyle.png
Large%20(1).jpg
You are receiving this email as a Premier League Package holder, as something we believe is within your genuine interest. To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please click here.

For all enquiries, please email [email protected]

GaryJones

Went on 30mins after getting this invite (I’ve got 4 Premier League Packages) and all places gone on both time slots!
Should be some launch.

Frostie

Went on 30mins after getting this invite (I’ve got 4 Premier League Packages) and all places gone on both time slots!
Should be some launch.
Same, jumped on it as soon as I received the email & the site was down. As soon as it was back up again all places were sold out. Usual level of organisation.

shepardo01

Another request for a spare entrance ticket if anybody has one, please!!, So I can buy the kids their kits in the absence of their pre-order!
Would be very grateful!
Or anybody willing to get them for me (could meet you in carpark and transfer cash!?)

OldBedrocker

Somebody who goes needs to ask how the hell they have shirts to sell in the shop when they have taken money off a lot of people and not supplied them

torchomatic

Was in Cov today and went into the West Orchards shop with my lad. They had nice t-shirts with the crest on, £35. WtF.

AOM

most of our merch is trash isn't it?

plain teeshirts/hoodies with huge logos on the front. i could get one of those made from Coventry Market for £2

Don't know why they don't do any retro stuff. Think it would be really popular

pusbccfc

Find it very fucking distasteful they've got that many shirts and havent fulfilled pre orders

I hate to be annoying but it doesn't work quite like that.

If you buy something online from Sports Direct, they can't go into the store to send it off. Different types of stock.

It's annoying and Doug will explain that tomorrow.

lord_garrincha

I hate to be annoying but it doesn't work quite like that.

If you buy something online from Sports Direct, they can't go into the store to send it off. Different types of stock.

It's annoying and Doug will explain that tomorrow.
You are not annoying.

Frostie

Another request for a spare entrance ticket if anybody has one, please!!, So I can buy the kids their kits in the absence of their pre-order!
Would be very grateful!
Or anybody willing to get them for me (could meet you in carpark and transfer cash!?)
Would have happily done it for you mate but the link they sent me to register didn't work until it was already sold out. Sorry pal 🙁

Users who are viewing this thread