Club superstore Launch (1 Viewer)

Grendel

His barge in Chelsea would be worth more than all our houses, let's be honest.

I don’t know what it’s worth but Dave Gilmore lives on a houseboat on the Thames and I suspect it’s not the type you see chugging around the canal basin

hamertime

Just been in and every staff member was pleasant and smiled. It’s a nice shop with lovely staff in my limited experience.
Hopefully an improvement then. They could do with selling posters and flags they haven’t had them for years.

pusbccfc

I don’t know what it’s worth but Dave Gilmore lives on a houseboat on the Thames and I suspect it’s not the type you see chugging around the canal basin

Plenty of houseboats on the Thames in Wandsworth and Chelsea go for well over £500,000

Grendel

Brighton Sky Blue

The guy next to me on Monday commented on how many mascots we have these days.

I had to inform him he was looking at Allen, Dasilva and Sakamoto walking out.
Asked Wright and Simms for autographs at the last one of these. Wright missed my autograph book and started writing on the floor. Simms took a lot more time but ran out of ink before he could finish.

Saddlebrains

For a superstore lets be honest the selection we have is fucking pony

They said there would be a new retro range, a new kids range. Wheres that? A great chance to get the tills ringing before Christmas, so i bet our phenomenal commercial team will release it all mid Jan when everyones skint

skybluecam

For a superstore lets be honest the selection we have is fucking pony

They said there would be a new retro range, a new kids range. Wheres that? A great chance to get the tills ringing before Christmas, so i bet our phenomenal commercial team will release it all mid Jan when everyones skint
the club twitter said the retro stuff would be available “in the coming weeks” on 25 oct. Would be a good Christmas money spinner

AiS86

IMG_8091.jpeg
someone sneaked a photo through the impenetrable door window at the shop of what could be part of the retro range

SlowerThanPlatt

This has been switched to the 15th now, “changes in the training schedule”

Brighton Sky Blue

I’m not sure how waiting for us to have lost 5 in a row is going to make the event less awkward

Saddlebrains

Dont know what it may be. May even be honing the wing back system into them?

All I know is they've been told a few home truths and hes done with the easy rides

Users who are viewing this thread