Colchester match thread (1 Viewer)

Hobo

2-2 we find some scoring boots but defensive frailties make it hard work.

James Smith

I would like to think that we'll win this hands down given Colchester are one place from the bottom, the players hopefully realise that we're only 3 points north of them and gap between the goal difference isn't huge and they have a game in hand.

Stuck at work (on a lovely day:() but will be watching the live text in my lunch hour.

Last edited:

ollyservetta

id like to think that with so many players out of contract with only a few games to show some talent ,that will give them the boot to go out and give it all ,but then saying that we have no real talisman to lead the way ,id like to say 1.0 city but got a horrible feeling bout the rest of the season ,id had us odds on to get 4 points out the last 2 games ,with the way the squad is I don't think you can predict anything ,only total inconsistancy.I try to be positive , but you got to be honest,

Jackoskyblue

@Coventry_City: FULL #CCFC XI: Burge, Willis, Pennington, Johnson, Stokes, Ward, Fleck, Barton, O'Brien, Nouble, Proschwitz. #PUSB

Otis

Does he? CWR saying no team news yet. Where have you got this from? If legit, please share full line up. Thank you very much. :)

LJC_CCFC

@ColU_Official: U's to start at Coventry: Walker, Brindley, Eastman, Khumalo, Wynter, Gilbey, Lapslie, Moncur, Massey, Porter, Murphy.

Murphy on loan from Norwich is a talent and has bags of pace.

Otis

@ColU_Official: U's to start at Coventry: Walker, Brindley, Eastman, Khumalo, Wynter, Gilbey, Lapslie, Moncur, Massey, Porter, Murphy.

What position?

Otis

Interesting perhaps, that Oggy and the keepers are doing their routine down the other end today

Otis

Maybe City will warm up down here too. Good move if it happens. Warm up in front of where the most of your fans are.

Chipfat

Johnson will Score a header, get a card,, give a pen away and a 2-1 cov win,,,,,, we would all take that..

Great_Expectations

Seconded, he's the one in that team that jumps out as a threat. Interesting to see which wing they put him on - whoever he is facing, Colchester have potentially identified as a weak link.

Otis

Yep, City down other end. Also keeps the away team away from their own fans. Good sensible move.

LJC_CCFC

Seconded, he's the one in that team that jumps out as a threat. Interesting to see which wing they put him on - whoever he is facing, Colchester have potentially identified as a weak link.

Brindley, Khumalo, (both loaned in the last month) Gilbey and Moncur all good footballers at this level.

Otis

Brindley, Khumalo, (both loaned in the last month) Gilbey and Moncur all good footballers at this level.
I still fancy us.

Nouble needs to step up to the mark today. If he does his stuff we will give them a lot more to worry about.

Otis

Suddenly they are Barcelona? ;-) All these players we suddenly need to watch out for? They are bottom 4 I believe. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread