Coronation (3 Viewers)

duffer

But we don't see booing it in such magnatude from other clubs duff - yet vast numbers of common folk surely are in the same position nationwide, ie. they don't get anything out of the Royal Family. I'd would genuinely like to know why Liverpool fans boo, so I can understand their reasons.

Anyroad, time to cheer a team on. Good luck all wherever you're able to watch us from today.

Fair enough mate, we've bigger things to worry about today.

Happy to leave it there and hope you have a great day - if you do I reckon I will too! 🙂

ovduk78

My dad was 9 and at primary school in Coventry for King George VI's coronation in 1937 & was given a book from Coventry City Council to commemorate it. I assume it was given to all school children but I don't have 1 for my mum although I am not sure if she was living in Rugby at the time. Does anybody else have 1 and did they also do the same for the Queen's coronation in 1953? They did a book to commemorate the silver jubilee of King George V in 1935. Does anybody know why CCC did such a thing?

clint van damme

My dad was 9 and at primary school in Coventry for King George VI's coronation in 1937 & was given a book from Coventry City Council to commemorate it. I assume it was given to all school children but I don't have 1 for my mum although I am not sure if she was living in Rugby at the time. Does anybody else have 1 and did they also do the same for the Queen's coronation in 1953? They did a book to commemorate the silver jubilee of King George V in 1935. Does anybody know why CCC did such a thing?

They thought they supported wasps?

Users who are viewing this thread