Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (30 Viewers)

chiefdave

Wow! we hear the nhs is underfunded yet look at these jobs and the salarys. come on. what the fuck
You might want to go on to a job site and search for diversity manager jobs. I just did that and you only have to look at a handful of listings to see the salary you posted are very low.

fernandopartridge

lol so on one hand the nhs is in crisis with no money yet pointless jobs yes they are pointless is fine.. bearing In mind already 100’s of jobs in the nhs like this filled already so I’d say 10 million a year spent. equality is a tick box job and fuck all else.
I worked for an NHS Trust in 2014, part of my job was to deliver a £22m savings plan. The Trusts don't employ equality and diversity advisors because they prefer foreigners, they do it to comply with complex legislative requirements.

£10m nationally is chicken feed, it would pay for approximately 40 minutes of NHS services in an entire year based on the budget of £140bn

clint van damme

yeah, I think this is what DOD and others were saying the other day Clint. They stripped out workplace and education numbers first as these are ‘protected areas’ (in terms of measures/restrictions not from Covid obviously !!)

Ps looks like they might’ve stripped out Care as well

I would say though that CAMRA also have an agenda! It would be nice if someone would just give us the truth.

Ian1779

agree but on the other hand the reason for these jobs are because of the left.
That’s not true though is it. These jobs exist to meet legislative requirements, but the proportion of them and the salary is so minute. Maybe you should be a lot more angry about the hundreds of millions wasted on giving contracts to people just in the crisis alone that don’t have the expertise, capability or desire to deliver what the NHS need. Why aren’t you apoplectic about Dido Harding, a woman of such little discernible talent that she fucks up everything she touches, heading up a failed track and trace to the tune of tens of billions.

She’s well connected (as well as white, English and probably heterosexual) so she’s free to piss money up a wall ad infinitum without challenge.

Maybe if the ‘left’ had been anywhere near government in the last 10 years then you could blame them, but then in all likelihood the NHS wouldn’t be in the shit state it is.

You could at least then just be angry that your local diversity officer is an Asian lesbian vegan.

Kieranp96

How to give the impression things are actually getting better... just change the scale and lie

I don’t know who this guy is and if he has political affiliations, but he has some good info, particularly around the age groups

This is incorrect though, most of the Midlands is over 100 cases per.

clint van damme

That’s not true though is it. These jobs exist to meet legislative requirements, but the proportion of them and the salary is so minute. Maybe you should be a lot more angry about the hundreds of millions wasted on giving contracts to people just in the crisis alone that don’t have the expertise, capability or desire to deliver what the NHS need. Why aren’t you apoplectic about Dido Harding, a woman of such little discernible talent that she fucks up everything she touches, heading up a failed track and trace to the tune of tens of billions.

She’s well connected (as well as white, English and probably heterosexual) so she’s free to piss money up a wall ad infinitum without challenge.

Maybe if the ‘left’ had been anywhere near government in the last 10 years then you could blame them, but then in all likelihood the NHS wouldn’t be in the shit state it is.

You could at least then just be angry that your local diversity officer is an Asian lesbian vegan.

She's one of our betters- doff your cap and salute her ingenuity rinsing the tax payer of 12 billion for an Excel 2003 spreadsheet she called a database

skybluetony176

Remember the great declaration signed by 15k experts?

Dr IP Freely and Dr H Shipman signed it too along with some guy who does Mongolian chanting as a form of therapy so therefore is a medical professional, one without any qualifications or papers but that should near enough for these cranks.

Still, in a world where Dido Harding can land one of the most important jobs in the U.K. you can’t blame them for trying their arm.

clint van damme

Dr IP Freely and Dr H Shipman signed it too along with some guy who does Mongolian chanting as a form of therapy so therefore is a medical professional, one without any qualifications or papers but that should near enough for these cranks.

Still, in a world where Dido Harding can land one of the most important jobs in the U.K. you can’t blame them for trying their arm.

Haha! Saw this earlier. One fella signed his name as the first verse of the macarena

Kieranp96

David O'Day

Doesn't matter, the country wanted lock down after they were gona try herd immunity and they got it, can't suddenly change and start blaming the government it gave what the people wanted at the time
I am simply pointing out the fact that most os the signees were more snide than a pair of wellsbourne Adidas 4 stripe

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Doesn't matter, the country wanted lock down after they were gona try herd immunity and they got it, can't suddenly change and start blaming the government it gave what the people wanted at the time

It's the government's job to do what's right, not what they think will get more 'likes'. But that's this government all over

Skybluefaz

Wow! we hear the nhs is underfunded yet look at these jobs and the salarys. come on. what the fuck
The fucking money those cunts have spent on covid contracts lining their pals pockets and you are getting upset about this? 10 billion for a non functioning app and accompanying system for a start. 10 fucking billion. Compare it to the 800 grand the Irish have spent on a system that actually seems to work as advertised.

robbiekeane

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

So one company could supply 500k gowns per week and it already had the accreditation, one company could supply 40k per week with no accreditation.

Obviously they’re going to focus on the former ffs. Ridiculous one-sidedness like this that just takes credibility away from labour

robbiekeane

This is literally just a labour ranting thread. Zero objectivity and embarrassing bias.

My party isn’t in power so must slag absolutely everything off that current party is doing!

Would have so much more credibility if actually looked at things objectively.

Skybluefaz

This is literally just a labour ranting thread. Zero objectivity and embarrassing bias.

My party isn’t in power so must slag absolutely everything off that current party is doing!

We had the worst recession of any g7 country and deaths is absolutely tragic too in comparison to other countries around the world. Objectively that is a fair assessment is it not?

Brighton Sky Blue

Name 3 good things they have done this year

Ian1779

If you look at all that has happened this year and this is somehow your conclusion to it all then it says a lot more about you than the ‘leftie whingers’ that comment on here.

Users who are viewing this thread