Cov Kits for Pes 2018 (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

Can't remember the last time I bought an actual game on a disc. I just download them these day. Plus you don't have to move to change the game. Anything where I don't have to move is a winner.

I do download some but like to trade stuff in once im done, definitely not one for hoarding games.

I got £15 back from PES2017 a week or 2 before 2018 came out so just put that credit towards the special edition

Alkhen

Effort for £15 though. Not for me.

How bigs you HHD to fit all those games on then? My main one is basically full of my sons fecking Skylanders and Lego games, I got an external on but thats equally annoying to turn on

Alkhen

Downloads usually cost loads more for new games :(

Yeah for sure. Supermarkets slash day one prices, if the store was more competitively priced id ditch disc in a heartbeat.

Another thing I find is that if you just delay buying triple A titles where your not gonna miss out on multiplayer and buy second hand you save tonnes, I don't need to play stuff like Uncharted on day one at £40 when you can get it a month later for £15

Hobo

Subbuteo was so much fun.

ajsccfc

I used to have Cup Final
1420383_140702072345_IMG_4255.JPG

3 vs 3 and one player had a flipper for a foot so you could lob the ball. I think the realism was the biggest attraction for me.

Same people made that cricket game that was actually ace

covcity4life

Downloads usually cost loads more for new games :(

which is idiotic as no box or resale value

i would love to download games if even jsut a lil cheaper, especially for games like pes(or fifa) where if you are like me they spend majority of year as the cd inside the console. effort to change games once ina while and then change back lol

torchomatic

How do you install these on the PS4?

Alkhen

How do you install these on the PS4?

* im not in front of my Ps4 now so am sketchy at the specific menu names

Its really easy but a bit more complicated than the normal Premier League option file.

follow this:

get a USB stick > Make a folder called WEPES > drag all the files into that > Stick USB into PS4 > go to Edit on PES 2018 > Go to Data Management > Import/Export > accept the user agreement > click Import Images > You'll need to import them in file types. so first import the kits (they are hi-res) Then the Badge, Manager and stadium pic.

once installed you need to choose a team to copy Cov over, I chose Burton. Change the name, basic team colour, Rivals, Stadium name and you can even add fan banners like SISU OUT and PUSB etc.

then change the basic kit colours (i did this because I wanted the fans shirts to look authentic in the crowd. once done you there is an option called PASTE MARKINGS (i think) click that and choose to load the hires kits you installed earlier

Done

torchomatic

Thanks. We went away for a few days and bought my lad PES 2018 now rather than for Xmas and he wants the Cov kit on there. Will give it a go. We have a PS4 and it sounds simple enough.

torchomatic

Thanks, will download those. I manage to put Coventry on thanks to your instructions. However, couldn't work out how to change the manager name and import Robins' picture and how to change the player names. Is that possible?

itsabuzzard

Might have to look into these 'video games'. My evening entertainment consists of surprising the wife by putting a couple of sheets of toilet paper over my nob and pretending it's a ghost. WooooOOOOOOOoooooo!
Phantom limb?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Alkhen

Manager edit : probably easiest to find whoever the manager is of the team you copied Cov over and edit them. Name / Nationality /add photo

COV squad would take a while as it means doing each player individually. I am thinking of doing this soon and the beauty of PES is once one person has they can share their file. I'll post something on here when I find time

Alkhen

Thanks, will download those. I manage to put Coventry on thanks to your instructions. However, couldn't work out how to change the manager name and import Robins' picture and how to change the player names. Is that possible?

I should have said its probably best to install the full Prem and Champ files before doing Cov as it could save over your work.. but If you remember to look out for whichever team you copied cov over and untick their .BIN file when installing that league.

covcity4life

I made jones burge macdobald willis and doyle. Wether they r still therr after data paxk is another stoey! One day i will make an 11 lol

Users who are viewing this thread