Match Thread Coventry City at Colchester United Match Thread - Tuesday 13th Feb (1 Viewer)

higgs

Lucky for us our next two games are away at Wycombe and away at Mansfield.
Can't see us getting anything out of those games. We have been fairly Shit most of the season we lack goals in this team big time

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Adge

One for the referees out there (@Adge ?)

One of their defenders clearly takes a dive in his own box looking to con a free kick. Nothing was given but it’s surely no different to an attacker trying to gain an advantage. Had the ref wanted to give it as simulation, what would they award in that event? I’m guessing an indirect free kick since no foul took place so wouldn’t be a pen?
Yes an indirect free kick IF the referee has deemed it as the player trying to con him. If the referee does see it as simulation he has to issue a yellow card. Perhaps he didn’t deem it as a cautionable offence?

pusbccfc

When we get smashed 5/6-0 Saturday, it will mean in the space of 3 weeks our seasons has collapsed.

mark82

At least this has saved me buying another match package. Can't be arsed any more. Should piss this league. According to Robins we are the best team in this league.

Otis

Absolutely. Season over!
Obviously not, but we have to make sure it isn't.

As I was saying a week ago it's trends and this is a worrying trend.

3 very tough games coming up. Wycombe away, Mansfield away and Lincoln at home.

We don't win any of them and we could be way adrift.

speedie87

Eakin out says they are not doing much and sdont look likely to score 10 seconds later they score

Eakin can f’ing do one last week he was proudly boasting what he does has no impact on the match so he will continue saying stuff like they don’t even look like scoring no threat then he does it again

Adge

Tuesday night in Colchester, I still get flashbacks to that 3-1 defeat in the cup replay at Layer Road stood on the terrace watching goal machine Rowan Vine score a hat trick!
Yeah, was in the home end for that one.

Macca

No rant no drama

But we ain't going up

We just aren't a top of the table club, whatever league. Not been for 50 years

Otis

He bottled it again, wanted the draw instead of throwing on pace while we were on top.

He needs to have a word with himself.
A whole sentence would be nice.

I can't stomach another collapse. We need to turn this round before our season is over a lot earlier than we expected and hoped for.

SkyBlueRuffian

Luton, Mansfield and Wycombe next in the league, our season will be over after these game I predict. Then Robins should do one.

pusbccfc

Vincenti out wide was the problem earlier on in the season and now it is has been a problem once again.

I cannot believe game after game he continues to play him outwide.

Liquid Gold

Season over. No chance if autos and we’d bottle playoffs. Same story every season. Why can’t we win after Christmas. Why can’t the manager see the most basic things.

Users who are viewing this thread