Match Thread Coventry City - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread - Tuesday 8th Aug (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
You'd put RCC in midfield? Bold.

Agree we may as well stick Ponticelli on, bet he gets 5 minutes at the end. Never see the point of that.
Why not, sit him in front of the back 4 in the makelele role. I doubt he would be any worse than so far

Otis

Okay, so, bright and breezy and looking pretty sharp and dangerous on the break. Far too many silly mistakes though and some suicidal passing moves around our own box.

Nazon looking good, but 3 times now he has brought play back towards his own team mates only to have taken the ball straight back off him by the opposition. He needs to be cuter than that, but it is only a slightly defect in what has been otherwise a good performance from him.

Camwell has a lovely cross on him, but not been overly impressed with Shipley and Grimmer, though good going forwards has shown his deficiences at the back.

Been impressed with O'Brien and he surely has to keep his place.

Hardly anything come off for Jones and there is clearly a lack of steel in the middle of the park.

All not lost yet though. We do look good on the break. Oh and Biamou!! Not impressed with his chickening out of two challenges.

Nick

Administrator
Biamou needs to get slapped about to get him in the zone and come out and go through ward.

lifeskyblue

Biamou not yet got himself involved. Midfield no bite. We allowing them easy possession at back...pass pass pass no challenge. Stevenson been anonymous so far.
Would put other DKE in the middle just to challenge occasionally and bring ponticelli on with 30 to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

As soon as the team was announced i thought we will lose this from midfield, Shipley and Stevenson too lightweight

Otis

As soon as the team was announced i thought we will lose this from midfield, Shipley and Stevenson too lightweight
Yep. It's a game of little importance though compared to the league. Only hope in this competition is a big draw against a top club to fill the coffers.

Users who are viewing this thread