Match Thread Coventry City - Leicester City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Jan (1 Viewer)

Seaside-Skyblue

Robins now saying Haji is a doubt
Hmm I always take robins with a pinch of salt when he talks about availability of players. I think he does it so as to not give opposition a clue who may or may not be available on the day. So often he's said a player is doubtful only for them to start.

clint van damme

I suspect most people involved with both clubs would be happy with a draw if they're honest.
I don't think we'll lose and even though they have a very good squad I think the absentees might give us the edge.

robbiethemole

I'd stick with Lati next to Sheaf, Eccles seems to slow things down too much, taking extra touches. that said ain't it great to have so many options to choose from, so different to previous seasons. We are a completely different team to the first game of the season.
I believe they're bringing 4,500?? you wont know they're even there, unless they score

pusbccfc

Not confident as they clearly are a top level side. Seems to be a few of our fans getting ahead of themselves.

Then again, we've done well in our last few cup finals this season against Wednesday, Middlesbrough, Sunderland and Birmingham.

SHUNT31

Tough game. Would take a point.

Line up wise, wouldn’t be surprised if we lined up similar to Leeds away. I would hope not, considering we’re at home. If we do and Wright not fit, would expect him to play JDS.

Offhegoes

Was dreading this game looking at the fixtures at the beginning of December, what with that Xmas schedule, and the potential banana skin cup game. Not any more.
Play our game, and we will certainly worry them. Got a feeling there will be goals in this one. 3-2 City

robbiethemole

The CT article is just recycled tosh by Turner, nowhere does Robins say Hadji won't be fit to play, just he's rested and taking it easy and wait and see

CCFCSteve

I think that was one of our best performances of the season.
Poor finishing let us down. Obviously Gus played a big part in it.

Was just going to say, we owe them one from that game. Could’ve been at least couple up, possibly more, when they scored. Bit sloppy at back for one of their goals from memory as well which was understandable with new defence

Would take a draw but you never know….

shmmeee

If we win this I’m putting money on us to be promoted. Hardest game left by a mile. Leeds, Ipswich at home maybe, Soton Norwich away, I can see us winning all of those. Can’t see us winning this at all.

Sort of win that kicks a squads confidence to the next level and we have a good couple of months coming up before a tough April.

clint van damme

If we win this I’m putting money on us to be promoted. Hardest game left by a mile. Leeds, Ipswich at home maybe, Soton Norwich away, I can see us winning all of those. Can’t see us winning this at all.

Sort of win that kicks a squads confidence to the next level and we have a good couple of months coming up before a tough April.

For me the only game where we might set up the same as we did at Elland Rd is Southampton away.
Every other game is worth going for and well within our capabilities to take 3 points.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Got to go strongest team and try and actually play them at football. Won't be at all easy but only chance we've got of winning IMO.

If MR has one of those games where he sets up looking more at the strengths of the the opposition rather than us and going defensive then we'd struggle and it'd be a horrible, frustrating watch.

clint van damme

Got to go strongest team and try and actually play them at football. Won't be at all easy but only chance we've got of winning IMO.

If MR has one of those games where he sets up looking more at the strengths of the the opposition rather than us and going defensive then we'd struggle and it'd be a horrible, frustrating watch.

Be amazed if he does that. We're on good run and don't lose many at home. Be our strongest starting 11 providing Wright is fit.

Users who are viewing this thread