Match Thread Coventry City - Mansfield Town Match Thread - Saturday 11th Nov (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Grendel

It’s one thing getting the chances like Ponti did. The next thing is sticking them away. Ponti managed that with 1 in 3. However the 1 was disallowed.

Well that’s not true is it? The definition is a one on one with the goalkeeper or very close to the goal line.

Offsides aren’t chances.

So I’ll ask again how many did we have? Also how many in the previous 2 home games - one on ones or chances within the 6 yard area?

stupot07

Well that’s not true is it? The definition is a one on one with the goalkeeper or very close to the goal line.

Offsides aren’t chances.

So I’ll ask again how many did we have? Also how many in the previous 2 home games - one on ones or chances within the 6 yard area?
Its laughable really. Yes the offside call was wrong but the flag went up, all the defenders saw it and stopped and therefore it is no longer a valid chance.

b05014b7bc094d2be3f6f9beba407326.jpg
d7272cbd1d5a8ef5c2c8e8904251cdb7.jpg
bb4c670a0ee8bc1797b5d89a43c42d8d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

Offsides aren’t chances.

Think you need to start to make your mind up, not chop and change when it suits you.
Below I talk about McNulty not taking his chances. You point out he scored a goal that was ruled out for offside.
Now when I mention Ponti scoring a goal incorrectly ruled out for offside you say offsides don’t count as chances.
In the past you argue that shots on goal are not chances. It has to be more than taking a shot from distance.
Then you try and suggest Kane gets 6 chances (including shots from distance) before he scores a goal.

When in reality what you actually class as a chance he scores better than 1 in ever 2 of them.

Dongonzalos

Some strikers will, McNulty unfortunately fluffed his lines again. Taking too long to shoot.
As I say fingers crossed Ponti turns out to be the kind of goalscorer who takes these chances.

Grendel

McNulty had a genuine goal ruled out for offside.

Nov 5, 2017

Alan Dugdales Moustache

How many big chances did McNulty miss on Saturday?
Why not just let it go every now and then ? Is it really worth it to keep banging on and on ? Loosen up a bit and put on that Friday frock . It works for me every time , especially in a pair of high heels and a blonde wig.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I saw marilion around 1983 , in London, probably Hammersmith odeon. I've never been so bored.

Users who are viewing this thread