Match Thread Coventry City - Sheffield Wednesday [FA] Match Thread - Tuesday 6th Feb (3 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Surprised by the lack of sales today. Really thought they'd pick up.

covcity4life

It will be on Bet 365 albeit on a smaller screen for sone reason. I saw people say via other betting sites they could get the game on a full screen though
It's not showing on betfair as live stream yet . Last 2 fa cup games were

pusbccfc

Is this another example of why our ticket prices are fair? I was furious with £37 for a home match but we've sold out multiple times at that price.

It's £15 tomorrow and even less for kids. You pay more than that for Netflix a month or a dodgy meal at a pub.

The crowd is poor despite a very appealing game in the next round and 20 points on offer. No doubt people will kick off when they have no chance of a ticket at Birmingham, West Brom, Watford or a big team should we make it through.

wingy

Is this another example of why our ticket prices are fair? I was furious with £37 for a home match but we've sold out multiple times at that price.

It's £15 tomorrow and even less for kids. You pay more than that for Netflix a month or a dodgy meal at a pub.

The crowd is poor despite a very appealing game in the next round and 20 points on offer. No doubt people will kick off when they have no chance of a ticket at Birmingham, West Brom, Watford or a big team should we make it through.
You mean those at home I take it?

Jonny

100%. Since we've been using the point system, there's been ample opportunity to build up your points if you actually care to go. Too many of our fans are delusional and think just because they went to a game 20 years ago, that entitles them to a ticket whenever they want. If you're consistent enough, you can build points quite easily. 1400+ gang 💪

Boicey

Given the draw this has become a massive game for us, not the time to give fringe players a run out.
Is it a massive game? We are very unlikely to win the FA cup and getting to the Premiership is the holy grail. Surely better to help the odds of getting a shot at that?

Grendel

The F A Cup offers little appeal at this stage. Only diehards like me and you can be bothered

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Anybody know if this is on tv?

I think MR will start a semi strong team with 4 or 5 changes. Would be great to go on but would rather lose than go to extra time. Not like we need 125k anyway.

Evo1883

Maybe people have had enough of playing sheffield wednesday ? 4th time already this season

curly_tom

Anybody know if this is on tv?

I think MR will start a semi strong team with 4 or 5 changes. Would be great to go on but would rather lose than go to extra time. Not like we need 125k anyway.
I don't understand this mentality, you'd rather we go out than play half an hour more and go through? I want to go all out and win at all costs. Could be really exciting...

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I don't understand this mentality, you'd rather we go out than play half an hour more and go through? I want to go all out and win at all costs. Could be really exciting...
I'd rather kill them off in the first half and then rest the team... but we won't play a full strength side 😂 realistically, most people would rather have focused on the league until we drew Maidstone.

Users who are viewing this thread