Coventry City v Luton Town - Championship playoff final - 27th May 2023 - Wembley Stadium (5 Viewers)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

fine. But what is Sheaf supposed to do when the ball is permanently in our defensive third

nobody is “hiding”, that’s stupid talk. They are nervous granted and not playing well & they are outplaying us- but you can’t say anyone is hiding

Nervous equals hiding then doesn't it? They've looked far hungrier than us. Stop defending players when you can't justify it. You've pretty much just admitted we look shy. Sheaf and a number of other players have taken an extremely long time to get into the game. The Luton players didn't.

The first 40 minutes has been a weak performance. Let's hope that changes.

Skybluedownunder

Dabo for BNC
Godden for either Kelly, Allen or Sheaf but don’t know which one
Palmer to come on around the 65 min mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

croatskyblue

Nervous equals hiding then doesn't it? They've looked far hungrier than us. Stop defending players when you can't justify it. You've pretty much just admitted we look shy. Sheaf and a number of other players have taken an extremely long time to get into the game. The Luton players didn't.

The first 40 minutes has been a weak performance. Let's hope that changes.

no- ‘hiding’ is actively avoiding the ball

Nervousness is making mistakes, being hesitant, not getting up to speed fast enough

your insinuating that sheaf doesn’t want to play when they’re all playing badly is bollocks

croatskyblue

You know what, perhaps they're just a lot better than us.

they are- when we attack they have 6 around the player on the ball

when they attack we are all at sea and they swamp our box

abikity wise maybe not much difference but they are really well drilled, know their strengths and exploit them

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

no- ‘hiding’ is actively aboising

Nervousness is making mistakes, being hesitant, not getting up to speed fast enough

your insinuating that sheaf doesn’t want to play, that is bollocks

Why do you keep jumping to the defensive? Some of our players have been hiding. They've just woken up now. Does that mean Luton switched off their game plan? Or did we just start playing?

Really stupid and pointless argument. They've looked better than us and deserved more than one goal, we have absolutely helped them achieve that.

Second half hopefully that changes.

croatskyblue

Rolling over and letting them have it

I just think we have failed badly to anticipate their game plan

I am being kind there because if we did anticipate it then we just can’t deal with it and we’re finished

Whereas if we didn’t anticipate it then we can change it up and try to do something about it

Skybluedownunder

We were given every opportunity to win this and so far we’ve blown it.
Sun was in the keepers eyes first half
Lockyer going off injured
Two disallowed goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

croatskyblue

Why do you keep jumping to the defensive? Some of our players have been hiding. They've just woken up now. Does that mean Luton switched off their game plan? Or did we just start playing?

Really stupid and pointless argument. They've looked better than us and deserved more than one goal, we have absolutely helped them achieve that.

Second half hopefully that changes.

im saying I think your wrong, except without the vitriol. Saying that any player is “hiding” is stupid talk. They’re playing shite and they’re much better than us so far but nobody is “hiding” in my view

Users who are viewing this thread