Coventry City v Luton Town - Championship playoff final - 27th May 2023 - Wembley Stadium (5 Viewers)

Ccfcisparks

seriously? “my friends are teasing me and being mean”

what is this, a kindergarten?

they just about deserved it, they could have been 4 up, first half, we came back strong but didn’t create as much as they did.

and the people hammering dabo, why not ask why robins started the match like that, that’s a bigger question for me.

It hurts but our time will come again, that’s life, there is no need to be whining like this
Hardly whining. Think my post was fairly positive considering.

NorthernWisdom

why not ask why robins started the match like that, that’s a bigger question for me.
tbf for most of the season we've looked a lot more fluid and threatening playing as we started than how we finished. Didn;t work today, Allen got bullied out of it and none of the midfield got hold of the ball anyway first half but... it's only wrong in hindsight I think. I'd still feel more optimistic us starting that way with the players we have.

Otis

No Gus no vik

no team imo
Right now, no

New season, new players. Robins hasn't let us down so far has he.

Eccles is decent enough for the Championship and Sheaf is a good player too.

Sheaf, Eccles, McNally (perhaps), Palmer, Norton-Cuffy maybe, McFadzean. We have the nucleus of a good side.

Brighton Sky Blue

seriously? “my friends are teasing me and being mean”

what is this, a kindergarten?

they just about deserved it, they could have been 4 up, first half, we came back strong but didn’t create as much as they did.

and the people hammering dabo, why not ask why robins started the match like that, that’s a bigger question for me.

It hurts but our time will come again, that’s life, there is no need to be whining like this

Robins working miracles is the only reason we were even there.

croatskyblue

tbf for most of the season we've looked a lot more fluid and threatening playing as we started than how we finished. Didn;t work today, Allen got bullied out of it and none of the midfield got hold of the ball anyway first half but... it's only wrong in hindsight I think. I'd still feel more optimistic us starting that way with the players we have.

maybe too high expectation but I thought they might foresee the long diagonal balls a bit more

stupot07

Luton just by passed the midfield most of the time, so having the extra man in there had little effect.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

maybe too high expectation but I thought they might foresee the ling diagonal balls a bit more
Not sure changing the attack changes the inpetitude in defence early doors though. McFadzean really looked his age today, whatever positive intent Norton-Cuffy has he doesn't know how to defend yet, and today McNally seemingly got taught to pass by the likes of me.

If you were being critical of management, you could say first 40 minutes was far too like our 5-0 tonking last season, so they should have tried something different, but Robins is naturally conservative isn't he, tends to go for evolution rather than revolution... and I guess if he changed style and system for one game and we got battered, he'd look like a true mentalist!

Evo1883

Atleast the pain we are feeling is at the right end of the table .. invest wisely and get the right loans there is NO reason we can't get back there next season

Boosh

How is this Croat loser allowed to make an alt account and post yet admin have ruined my account against the will of the forum? So weird, just let me have my account back properly or ban me

NorthernWisdom

Atleast the pain we are feeling is at the right end of the table .. invest wisely and get the right loans there is NO reason we can't get back there next season
Be honest though, if we do it's mainly to add more credence to your Robins is the best ever thread for the end of next season. My main concern is expectation's been raised a lot, so if we have a dip Robins comes under pressure that probably won't be fair.

Evo1883

Be honest though, if we do it's mainly to add more credence to your Robins is the best ever thread for the end of next season. My main concern is expectation's been raised a lot, so if we have a dip Robins comes under pressure that probably won't be fair.
Robins is up there with the best already .. he's proved his worth here .

Should we get a decent fee for vik the owner needs to back robins properly and push again

Users who are viewing this thread