Match Thread Coventry City v Oxford United - FA CUP 3RD ROUND - 6th January 12:30 (3 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

Simms gets dragged, Then Godden has 2 chances and scores 2 goals,

Nuff said?
Read MR’s post match comments. Simms wasn’t dragged at all.

Ellis Simms performance…

“I thought Ellis was a bit unlucky with some of his chances. He tried and he got into some good positions, and we were trying to free him up to get his shots away.

“One of them the keepers made a save with his legs that could have just gone through there and ended up in the back of the net and he’s just been a bit unfortunate really.”

fatso

Read MR’s post match comments. Simms wasn’t dragged at all.

Ellis Simms performance…

“I thought Ellis was a bit unlucky with some of his chances. He tried and he got into some good positions, and we were trying to free him up to get his shots away.

“One of them the keepers made a save with his legs that could have just gone through there and ended up in the back of the net and he’s just been a bit unfortunate really.”
He's been a bit "unfortunate," all season!

Maybe we need a more "fortunate" striker.

Mucca Mad Boys

tbf Robins isn't going to say in his interview

Fuck me, Doug King and Dean Austen fucked up with the price didn't they! Call that finishing? Finishing my arse. My gran's a better finisher and her days in the brothel are long gone.

Robins is a bigger picture thinker than most of the fans. The second goal, which was arguably the most important goal, was created by Simms with some brilliant play.

You don’t see the same people getting carried away with Godden scoring 2 goals calling for Allen to start because he got more assists than COH or Palmer.

SBbucks

Who would you start against Leicester?
Godden or Simms?

Simms every day of the week while we continue to play 4-3-3. Godden as impact sub if needed, or just to rest Simms after 65-75 mins. Godden is absolutely not suited to starting in 4-3-3, but if for any reason Robins switches to a front 2 then Godden starts. I can’t see that happening in the foreseeable future though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread