Match Thread Coventry City v Oxford United - FA CUP 3RD ROUND - 6th January 12:30 (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

We shouldn't underestimate Oxford. I can't see a full rotation of the team, but can see significant changes such as Fazdean, Wilson, Allen, Lati, DeSilva coming in. perhaps Simms and Godden up top. Palmer from the start.
Should hve too much for them.

CV22SBA

I think about that maybe more. Given the results of late I can see the walk up being the largest of the season.
As you can buy tickets online right up to kick off and either download to your phone or print at home I’m not sure many people go out there way to get cash and pay on the day anymore. The walk ups this season have been very, very low hence why the club know the attendance the day before when they send out the pre match day email.

Sky Blue Harry H

As you can buy tickets online right up to kick off and either download to your phone or print at home I’m not sure many people go out there way to get cash and pay on the day anymore. The walk ups this season have been very, very low hence why the club know the attendance the day before when they send out the pre match day email.
I think there will be a reasonable walk up - still think the crowd will be circa 12k

Warwickhunt

Very few sold so far judging by the map
wouldnt trust the map! i think the e-ticketing map is misleading! if you go on the map it says the seat you want is already taken but if you go to the ticket office invariably its available. ticket master is shite!

Mcbean

Robins said on Monday that he would be giving the cup a real go and try for a run - I have not heard him say this before maybe a full Squad has made the difference

not heard anything on Wrights injury ?

Sky Blue Harry H

I've bought a ticket, but couldn't find the option for Fastprint to print at home (so it's being posted to me)

Would be really grateful if someone could explain where it shows the option, or a screenshot would be great (obviously avoiding any personal information) Drove me mad, going back and forth looking for it! Thanks (again) in advance!

Speedies_Chips

Robins said on Monday that he would be giving the cup a real go and try for a run - I have not heard him say this before maybe a full Squad has made the difference

not heard anything on Wrights injury ?
Or Doug has had a word in his ear and mentioned the revenue word!

BananaFlats

I've bought a ticket, but couldn't find the option for Fastprint to print at home (so it's being posted to me)

Would be really grateful if someone could explain where it shows the option, or a screenshot would be great (obviously avoiding any personal information) Drove me mad, going back and forth looking for it! Thanks (again) in advance!

That was the default option when I ordered our tickets this morning...(sorry, doesn't really help!)

skybluecam

Something decently strong like:

Wilson
Lati Thomas Binks Dasilva
Eccles Palmer Kelly/Allen
Tavares Godden Simms

When you try and rotate the front 3 you realise how thin we are in wide areas

alexccfc99

I’ll put it out there now if it’s a draw I am not going there on a Tuesday night for the replay, the worst away day in the entire football league

Jonny

I’ll put it out there now if it’s a draw I am not going there on a Tuesday night for the replay, the worst away day in the entire football league
I'll put it out there now if it's a draw I am going there on a Tuesday night for the replay, the worst away day in the entire football league

matesx

i never got the Fastprint option either.... it was emailed instantly regardless

nunchuckas

Anyone else have the option to send it to their season ticket card? I did and chose that but not heard of anyone else who was given that option...

Users who are viewing this thread