Match Thread Coventry City vs Middlesbrough Play off Semi final 1st leg Match Thread -Sunday 14th May (7 Viewers)

theferret

Come to the conclusion that my ambition is no more than for us to still be in the tie this time tomorrow

Would take a draw now if offered. Go up there for a one match shoot out. Thing I'm worried about most is that we have one of those days and the tie is beyond us. That's me fearing the worst obviously, but I'd fancy us going up there all square.

quinn1971

Would take a draw now if offered. Go up there for a one match shoot out. Thing I'm worried about most is that we have one of those days and the tie is beyond us. That's me fearing the worst obviously, but I'd fancy us going up there all square.
We’re unbeaten in the playoffs 😉 had the same feeling when we played notts county and that turned out not bad, think we’ll be too strong for them tomorrow, they reckon the riversides got an atmosphere, wait for tomorrow

procdoc

Think it’ll be an extremely tight affair today. Unfortunately I can’t see us doing a ‘Peterborough’. They will score, their goal record suggests they will anyway!

clint van damme

5.48am and predicting a 3-0 win, you just rolled in from a session Clint ?!

No mate, hada few in the afternoon/early evening then an early night but woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep.

That was a bold prediction and one I have zero confidence in if I'm honest!

AFCCOVENTRY

Whatever happens today and over the 2nd leg, it’s been a remarkable journey this season. Full credit to all the back room staff, coaches, players and Robins. They’ve done us all proud.

Today the SBA has to be loud and proud. Really count as the 12th man!!

PUSB

CCFCSteve

No mate, hada few in the afternoon/early evening then an early night but woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep.

That was a bold prediction and one I have zero confidence in if I'm honest!

Snap, also early night. Woke up his morning feeling….still a bit tired but couldn’t get back to sleep either.

Big day. Just trying to enjoy being in the mix though.

Covkid1968#

Hate these early kick offs. Suffering a hangover and I’ve got to drive to Cov. Still..

Predicting early goal and clinging on till the end. Followed by an awful 0-0 draw up there

eastwoodsdustman

Went out for an early morning ride this morning and saw two hares. Is it a sign that he’s going to be the surprise that Robins is planning?🤣

clint van damme

Right, I'm heading out for a pre match pint to settle the nerves.
Hopefully we get at least a couple of goals lead to take to the Riverside.
Have a great day boys and girls.

Users who are viewing this thread