Match Thread Coventry City vs. Portsmouth Match Thread - Tuesday 2nd Oct (4 Viewers)

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Shipley misses a driven cross from JCH to put us 1-0 up but Pompey go straight up the other end and miss a clear cut chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Good play clarke Harris no one meets him in the middle then a good chance wasted at the other end

Great_Expectations

Andreu showing why he’s the wrong choice alongside JCH, as the latter wins a flick on the former can’t capitalise on due to lack of pace and movement.

Also, Shipley’s started poorly.

Nick

Administrator
Shipley wastes a good chance to cross after some good work from JCH.

Breaker of counter attacks.

skyblueinBaku

Chaplin has been mostly playing deep, Jordy needs to play on the last man. They are not similar.
I said "the nearest" ie a quick footed striker. I didn't say "a clone".

Philosorapter

Got City down to win this tonight. Something to do with an away fixture on a Tuesday night for Portsmouth.

Fingers crossed!

Great_Expectations

Sterling has started well.

I like him as a player and technically he’s good, but on a fast moving pitch against two Big centre backs, alongside a quasi target man, I’m failing to see the logic behind Andreu. He needs pace in front of him, which he hasn’t got.

Nick

Administrator
Sterling has started well.

I like him as a player and technically he’s good, but on a fast moving pitch against two Big centre backs, alongside a quasi target man, I’m failing to see the logic behind Andreu. He needs pace in front of him, which he hasn’t got.

He's wasted there, his strength is picking a pass. Whats the point if there's nobody to pass to.

He isn't a striker either.

coop

He's wasted there, his strength is picking a pass. Whats the point if there's nobody to pass to.

He isn't a striker either.
It's called having no confidence in his other two options which is strange.

Sbarcher

Refs strutting around like a prize cock.

Grendel

Why doesn’t Andreu shoot?

Nick

Administrator
Thomas snapped with a trailing leg, ref isnt considering a booking.

If it's a foul then it's a booking.

Users who are viewing this thread