Match Thread Coventry City - West Bromwich Albion U21 Match Thread - Tuesday 7th Nov (1 Viewer)

Fergusons_Beard

Shrewsbury player sent off in the 75th min they’ve been hanging in since then and the fuckin Warsaw score in the 90th!

Twats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Otis

really ?

I don't agree, either way, looks like we are out
Yep, most definitely. We are still in the FA Cup. Would be fantastic if we could make another round or two in that. I am not too unhappy at all about not going forwards in this trophy.

ccfcway

Yep, most definitely. We are still in the FA Cup. Would be fantastic if we could make another round or two in that. I am not too unhappy at all about not going forwards in this trophy.

we are out, enjoy :)

no_loyalty

Really? I thought you wanted your day out at Wembley? you mean I have been praying for you for days, for nothing?

Sky Blue Harry H

Well done boys - and a quick shout out for Reading U23s who score 5 away at Gillingham and see their defence let in 7 !

ccfcway

CWR "they have made it 3 wins out of 3 in all competitons"

Dave Bennett "Kwame Thomas had a good run out"

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Really? I thought you wanted your day out at Wembley? you mean I have been praying for you for days, for nothing?
Last season was doom and gloom and it was the one shining light. This season we have much, much bigger fish to fry. Achieve promotion and the EFL Trophy will fade in comparison. All about promotion this year. I am not at all.displeased. We won! !
Play off's at Wembley Otis.

no_loyalty

There's always next year I suppose, but its just so unfair, they should let the holders start in the quarter finals at least

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

He does exist isn't he President Of The United States ?
giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Ha robins being diplomatic about k Thomas. I don't think he could change the subject quick enough.

covcity4life

In some ways the best thing that could happen for us? A win, but knocked out. A win to keep the momentum going and knocked out so we can concentrate on the league.

We could have kept playing fringe players the whole tournament

Nice to win but its a bad thing we are out. Espexially duw to two last minute goals

Londonccfcfan

Ha robins being diplomatic about k Thomas. I don't think he could change the subject quick enough.

What did Robins say?

Anyway...a win , some positives....Ben Stevenson and Max on scoresheet. three wins on the bounce now, and 10 k for a win.

Otis

Nice to win tonight. Nice to get the kids a game, interesting to see thompson back. But in 2 months time when we are chasing top spot, we'll be relieved we aren't playing in this comp
Exactly. A distraction we could do without this season. Last season we were all but down with still loads of game left. The EFL Trophy was a welcome distraction.

Entirely different scenario this year.

League One here we come!!

Users who are viewing this thread