Coventry U23 v Peterborough U23 Tues 1pm Higgs Centre (1 Viewer)

better days

Will be interesting to see the team we put out
Doubt many senior players will be involved in this one

AOM

More game time for Eccles?
Also assume probably too soon for Waghorn to get minutes...

better days

More game time for Eccles?
Also assume probably too soon for Waghorn to get minutes...
Really not sure, it will be up to the lad himself
Think it will only be guys who ask to play from the senior squad for this one

Reactions: AOM

larry_david

Billson is back, nice! I saw the Scunny manager basically said they need him back for 'competition' (I read it as he's gonna be their number one and they need him back in ASAP)

Joy Division

Does Ben Wilson ever play in these U23 games? Genuine question as it seems 1st team back up goalkeepers rarely play these matches, surely just like outfield players they need some kind of competitive game time?

better days

Jones and Eccles booked
I suspect Peterborough are putting it about
Pask already sent off
Out of character for him and Jones especially

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Thing I wonder about Pask is whether he actually enjoys playing football or if he's one of those players that was just good at it so decided to do it as a job? Or maybe the injuries earlier in his career dampened his enthusiasm?

He was so highly rated at West Ham but has never really got close. Plus he has/had that removals business on the side suggesting he was looking outside the game for opportunities, again could be due to injuries making him realise this probably wouldn't last forever or just isn't in love with his current career.

better days

Thing I wonder about Pask is whether he actually enjoys playing football or if he's one of those players that was just good at it so decided to do it as a job? Or maybe the injuries earlier in his career dampened his enthusiasm?

He was so highly rated at West Ham but has never really got close. Plus he has/had that removals business on the side suggesting he was looking outside the game for opportunities, again could be due to injuries making him realise this probably wouldn't last forever or just isn't in love with his current career.
I always thought he would play at the top level
Hard to know what the underlying reasons are
He will move on when he can find a club

Users who are viewing this thread