Match Thread Coventry v Charlton Match Thread - Friday 14th Apr (2 Viewers)

CCFC54321

Joy just heard the news we had been relegated whilst looking at hand bags on the Kensington road high street and realised she had heard that name Coventry City before, then realised she owned us, smirked and treated herself to a new Gucci hand bag 'Just to cheer herself up.'

Last edited:

Gazolba

In reality, we were relegated about 6 games ago. The loss to Sheffield United was a must-win game and the final nail in the coffin, but we were effectively down even before that.

Gazolba

So unlucky by Thomas then, pure reaction from their keepers save from Jones shot.

<snip>
Ever noticed how the opposition always have great goalkeepers?

letsallsingtogether

Here we go, the angry outpouring of misplaced anger...

...LEAVE HIM ALONE c**t, WHY DON'T YOU FUCK OFF! DFGJ HHKJKI&(£# HHUTFUCKER!

Anyhoo... ;)
Nothing misplaced in my anger.
We have just been religated and people try to make light of it.
Anyhooo

letsallsingtogether

Hope the club are bled dry? Nice one.
Sorry but that is how I feel these cunts have drained our club made promises fucked up season after season.
sorry but can't see a happy ending this time next year.
That is a first from me I have always thought this is our season.
But hay how you keep making light of it fair play to you.

Nick

Administrator
Sorry but that is how I feel these cunts have drained our club made promises fucked up season after season.
sorry but can't see a happy ending this time next year.
That is a first from me I have always thought this is our season.
But hay how you keep making light of it fair play to you.

Making light of what?

What's that got to do with trying to "bleed the club dry"?

oucho

Ironically it was against Charlton that we (undeservedly) escaped relegation 9 years ago. The fates weren't going to let us get away with that a second time.

covcity4life

Ok for 70 mins. Fissapointed we didnt lay siwge to their goal ib fonal stages. Taking jones off wring decision for me even tho he was starting to misplace passes

G thomas scored but his poorest game for a while. Dunno how he got motm

Overall we are still on a good run. Gotta take it ibto next season now

CJ_covblaze

Great to see two sets of supporters before the game get together again and fight for a cause side by side. Especially after the scenes in Lyon last night. There was a good number of young kids trying to get on the pitch at the end. Me and one or two others were trying to reason with them and got a thank you afterwards which was quite nice. A lot of emotion out there but pleased they used their common sense. It'd be a shame to see anyone of that age getting nicked and/or a banning order due to our ownership.

Users who are viewing this thread