Crewe (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Otis

You'd like to hope not.

We have a 6 point gap between 5th aswel IIRC, plus a much better GD.

I'd be disappointed at this point if we finish out side top 4, but I believe top 2 is achievable.
Let's just hope Steve McLaren hasn't had a rethink after yet another defeat today and no goals scored. ;)

Otis

You wouldn't think so but 10 points is not an insurmountable gap with so many games left to play.
It's not, but I mean with this team we've got and the fact we've still only lost 4 games all season.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Just listening to the radio. Dan, the infamous Dan, complaining about not getting in.

I get that it must be desist eating but if you leave it until last minute, chances are quite high you will miss out. And to complain that he got there at 1.30 and it sold out despite tickets not supposed to have been going on sale until 12 but went on at 11, I think that's a non argument as you still arrived 1 HR 30 after the original time. If you'd got there at 12.05 and told they'd gone due to them being on sale an hour earlier than planned, fair enough!

stupot07

Decent win by Burton, hadn't realised they had a man sent off just before half time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
He's on now but I keep losing him

Just talking about RCC atm.

Kent last game - boys have him a standing ovation. 18 year old playing first team football

Talks ongoing with Bigi and Cole clubs / reps etc. Bigi likely to have loan extended atleast initially but hopes he becomes a Coventry player again getting him playing our way

Bigi isn't Fleck but has lovely passing and lovely feet. Needs to work on out of possession

Fleck brought off due to cautions. Important footballer and the booking will come but delighted it didn't come today

Reiterated re Armstrong deal still to be rubber stamped but has heard Steves comments

covcity4life

Stokes only conceded 1 goal since move to cb. Haynes doing his end of bargain too. Fair play

4 pts from next 6 plz. 6 would be amazing and we can do it.

covcity4life

I thibk arma and Murphy are possible championship loans if their parents clubs stay in prem. Newcastle prob need to be doing more than just that though. Think they will start picking up some good results soon

ccfc92

Murphy interview and he sounds like a child :laugh:

Describes Armstrong as a genius

Cole and Maddison intelligent footballers

He sounds like he could be in musicals or a Michael Jackson impersonator :laugh:

skybluejelly

Just listening to the radio. Dan, the infamous Dan, complaining about not getting in.

I get that it must be desist eating but if you leave it until last minute, chances are quite high you will miss out. And to complain that he got there at 1.30 and it sold out despite tickets not supposed to have been going on sale until 12 but went on at 11, I think that's a non argument as you still arrived 1 HR 30 after the original time. If you'd got there at 12.05 and told they'd gone due to them being on sale an hour earlier than planned, fair enough!

Absolutely... We got there at 1:20 tickets all gone tried the home end no luck .. It's the chance you take ..I should of bought them weeks ago but son was still with his girlfriend and didn't want to go then..

Luckily made it back in time to get reception on the radio ..pusb

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Stokes only conceded 1 goal since move to cb. Haynes doing his end of bargain too. Fair play

4 pts from next 6 plz. 6 would be amazing and we can do it.

He had another great game.

Even in the warm up when the defenders warm up together in their formation, he was always talking to the other three. Definately doesn't look out of place at CB, although can see he likes getting forward so probably more suited to the LB slot but while we need him at CB and he plays like he is doing, I won't be complaining

SkyBlue_Bear83

He did. Quite easy for keepers to switch off when not having to do much and your on te winning side, but he kept everything that got past our defence out and did what was required of him

Think it showed the frailty of the makeshift defence, we've coped against the poor teams but hopefully we can have something looking like our first choice back 4 in place for the Walsall and Burton matches.

rupert_bear

Just out of interest if Jacob Murphy could be bought at the end of the season, would you ? and what would the fee likely to be ?

Sky Blue Pete

You can tell he's a little older than Kent and Armstrong - think he will be a huge star - no way Norwich would let him go cheaply

Grendel

Just out of interest if Jacob Murphy could be bought at the end of the season, would you ? and what would the fee likely to be ?

Clearly yes as he is an instrumental player and more than anyone in the squad when on song can make a difference.

If we get promoted and Norwich stay up there is a chance but the fee would I guess be upwards of £3 million

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Clearly yes as he is an instrumental player and more than anyone in the squad when on song can make a difference.

If we get promoted and Norwich stay up there is a chance but the fee would I guess be upwards of £3 million

Anyone know what his contract situation is? If he has a couple of years after this summer, yes his figure may be £3m. However if it's less, so will his price tag be (not wanting to state the obvious but hopefully My point comes across as intended :))

shmmeee

Anyone know what his contract situation is? If he has a couple of years after this summer, yes his figure may be £3m. However if it's less, so will his price tag be (not wanting to state the obvious but hopefully My point comes across as intended :))

Didn't he sign a new deal before.coming here? I thought that was why he didn't come at the start of the season. I could have dream that though.

Users who are viewing this thread