Crewe (Home) Match Thread (4 Viewers)

Sky Blue Dal

Cheers ccfc92

What a relief.. I was using my Onefootball App and it was mentioned on the commentary that JOB was taken off injured. So glad it's wasn't the case.

higgs

This is great what a result we all deserve this after years of misery onwards and upwards hopefully :)

shmmeee

Would've been harsh not to win that overall. Fleck and O'Brien are like different players. Either could be Mom IMO.

covmark

brilliant stuff, 2 bogey teams beaten in the first 3 games. I have a feeling this is gonna be our season.
PUSB

Skyblueweeman

One of only 8 teams in the 4 leagues to have a 100% record. The four teams in the Premier League are after 2 games as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfc92

wp1d115.png

lifeskyblue

Lost count of our shots. Some of the football was sublime. Not seen that sort of play by the city for years. Win lose or draw a pleasure to watch. We dominant but we saw what the opposition can do. Crewe didn't have to do too much to score 2 and burge made a good save. Would have been harsh if we hadn't won but we must be more careful at the back

oscillatewildly

We need to slow this winning malarkey down a little. Mix things up a tad with a couple of draws from the next two games. Only reason being, at this rate Mowbray will be on course for THAT award. And we all know what happens when CCFC managers get THAT award.

James Smith

If you'd said at the end of last season that we'd have a 100% record three games in and be 2 points clear at the top - I'd have wanted some of whatever you were taking.

Brilliant from both the team and the manager, really hope we can keep this up.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Superb win, at times brilliant going forward and suicidal defending.

What was with the Wasps badge all around the perimeter of the pitch, pisstake.

H

Huckerby

What did he say?

Said defending was a bit naive for the goals, disappointed to concede them.

But at the end of the day scored 3 goals again.

Crowd were the 12th man, really really important that we stay behind such a young team as there will be times when it's tough and its not so great and young players really need the encouragement.

Hope we can be positive at walsall and hopefully get a result.

JOB is running round like a 20 year old himself, going to have a great season. Asked all of his midfielders to go out and get double figures for goals and JOB has got off to a great start.

SkyBlue_Bear83

The badges on the outside of the pitch are just a piss take. Can't think of any other club that does that. If they have to do it why not something they just put out when they're playing? After all the talk of them being considerate landlords having been in our position they seem determined to rub our noses in it at every possible opportunity.
I'll planning on emailing the club about it tomorrow, and I'd ask everyone who was unhappy with it to do the same. Who is best to send it to, generic club email or Kieran Crowley?

skybluelee

I'll planning on emailing the club about it tomorrow, and I'd ask everyone who was unhappy with it to do the same. Who is best to send it to, generic club email or Kieran Crowley?

Surely they can just cover them over with a green mat during our games or something.

We need to slow this winning malarkey down a little. Mix things up a tad with a couple of draws from the next two games. Only reason being, at this rate Mowbray will be on course for THAT award. And we all know what happens when CCFC managers get THAT award.
Aye but this season is different, we just played Crewe and we all know what happens when we play Crewe.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Surely they can just cover them over with a green mat during our games or something.

Yea, seems pretty simple. Even better, we could cover it with a mat with a Coventry badge on it. Would take 30 seconds and could get the ball boys to do it.

Not something I want to see when we are playing at home. I don't know how much this sorta stuff affects the players but with Mowbray talking about fine margins and even going to the trouble of changing the colour of the team bus I can't see it inspiring our players seeing the Wasps badge every time they go to take a throw in.

Users who are viewing this thread