Crewe Match Thread (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

Let's not overreact here after one result (like always win, lose or draw).

Yet again individual defensive errors killed us. Burge should have held the first one, pathetically flapped at the ball for the second and Nouble (the lazy inconsistent donkey cuntfuck) let his man get in behind to cross for the third.

On another day we would have taken the early chances and won. All we can do is dust ourselves down, go to Crawley next weekend and fight like men for our safety.

skybluecam

Don't know why the plastics bother. We always lose in front of 10,000+ bar that gillingham game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCFCSteve

1/33 to be relegated now

The betfair odds aren't correct jon, the proper odds at the main bookies will be out soon. Would imagine somewhere around 4/1 due to the games that would have to go against us.Before today you couldve got 50/1 !!! One positive is our away form has been good, unbeaten in 5. Just need the players to step up !

BackRoomRummermill

Let's not overreact here after one result (like always win, lose or draw).

Yet again individual defensive errors killed us. Burge should have held the first one, pathetically flapped at the ball for the second and Nouble (the lazy inconsistent donkey cuntfuck) let his man get in behind to cross for the third.

On another day we would have taken the early chances and won. All we can do is dust ourselves down, go to Crawley next weekend and fight like men for our safety.

its one game that we needed to at least draw and we did not

L2 looms heavily

Kingokings204

Be more like 28/1 I would of said. Awful today and no one is more mad than me but we should still be ok.

bigfatronssba

The betfair odds aren't correct jon, the proper odds at the main bookies will be out soon. Would imagine somewhere around 4/1 due to the games that would have to go against us.Before today you couldve got 50/1 !!! One positive is our away form has been good, unbeaten in 5. Just need the players to step up !

Crawley have won 3 of their last 4 at home and 4 of their last 8.

bigfatronssba

I wish I could get the table, convinced we could be safe before Crawley???

Impossible for us to be safe before next week. Colchester are the only team with a game in hand, Crawley are in the relegation zone and can still overtake us.

No Movement18Coventry45-1252
No Movement19Crewe45-3152
No Movement20Notts County45-1650
No Movement21Crawley45-2550
No Movement22Leyton Orient45-1048
No Movement23Colchester44-2048
No Movement24Yeovil45-3540

stupot07

I wish I could get the table, convinced we could be safe before Crawley???

Hang on macca, I thought you said this morning that it was already job done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Grendel

bigfatronssba

Is this the first time since 1997 that we need to win our final game to stay up? I can't remember another season since then where we did. In both 2001 & 2012 we were already down by the final game.

Gazolba

Crewe will probably get at least a point in their last game and Crawley will move ahead of us if they win.
So the key game will be Gillingham vs Notts County. Gillingham have nothing to play for and Notts Co could well beat them.
I would say we HAVE to get at least a point at Crawley.

Grendel

Is this the first time since 1997 that we need to win our final game to stay up? I can't remember another season since then where we did. In both 2001 & 2012 we were already down by the final game.

We don't need to we can lose and stay up.

bigfatronssba

We don't need to we can lose and stay up.

I'll rephrase it.

Is this the first time since '97 we have gone into the final day not being safe?

Anyway I have suddenly remembered the horror show at Charlton in 2008 so I have answered my own question

Nick

Administrator
I still don't get why he dragged Phillips off for Odelusi and then put Nouble on the left......

Macca

Hang on macca, I thought you said this morning that it was already job done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Quite frankly if they go down from where they were before Oldham and Crewe then they damn well deserve it. Still unlikely though

SkyBlue_Bear83

We don't need to win, this situation is similar to the championship season where we lost to Charlton on the final day and could have went down think it was 2007?

henry the wasp

Quite frankly if they go down from where they were before Oldham and Crewe then they damn well deserve it. Still unlikely though

Really? The teams around us all showed a bit of fight today. Lets hope our spineless wankers find a backbone by next week.

Sky Blue Harry H

Colchester home to Swindon and PNE (need to win to assure promotion) - so I think they'll fail to catch us. Therefore it comes down to Notts County beating Gillingham away (I don't think they will, so I believe we'll stay up even if we lose). Wonder if it'll be similar to the infamous Charlton away game when we stayed up despite a terrible last game performance.

Think it is more likely the above happens than we pick up anything. I'll take anything, as long as we stay up - then see what happens in the Summer.

Users who are viewing this thread