CWR have found another SISU fan to interview now (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
How come there is a call in so early?? Good job I am in the car so I can listen for a minute

italiahorse

He's gone now but basically on about taking Jimmy Hill statue, but feeding in that SISU have mismanaged but are doing okay now.
Put 50M in to the club ?????
Why don't CWR come in on the side of the fans and target their interviews to get what the fans want.

"THE FANS DONT WANT TO MOVE FROM THE RICOH"
The Ricoh rent and loss of revenue is only a small proportion of the losses associated with the club.
It does not warrant moving away. It's SISU not liking the fact they can't get what they want.

CWR Get on the case and start asking the right questions.
Jimmy Hill statue is a little issue in a massive fight to save the club.

RegTheDonk

Didnt hear it on hols in devon but CWR need to realise at this rate there wont be a club to report/commentate on. Man up guys and get to the bottom of this farce.

mattylad

maybe we should also write to the head of the BBC and tell them what an appallingly bad job local radio is doing in representing the wishes of the majority of its listeners.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
There's now a do gooder saying they want lads mags off the shelves because they increase violence against women!

What a silly cow, trying to sue shops for selling them! Saying employees shouldn't need to see them.

She needs to have a day off.

My blood is boiling, sisu doing a good job what the feck!!!! If cwr want continue supporting sisu then we should take action against them as well boycott the station perhaps!!

covmark

My blood is boiling, sisu doing a good job what the feck!!!! If cwr want continue supporting sisu then we should take action against them as well boycott the station perhaps!!

Fucking hell why don't you boycott your laptop then we wouldn't have to listen to your drivel

Grendel

procdoc

My God as soon as someone mentions the words Sisu rent boys it brings out pretty much all of the Sisu rent boys on here! It's embarrassing we have some of you as fans!

Grendel

Some of you deserve the abuse you get off people with the mind numbing nonsense you spout

Unlike your intelligent well thought through logic you mean?

SkyblueBazza

Why are CWR being slated? Oh because they aren't towing the anti-SISU line...just like the administrator...the FL, people that call in with an opinion straying from the anti-SISU line, oh - & people on this forum that type anything straying from the anti-SISU line. CWR are BBC who's reason for being is to provide a fair hearing to all. Just like Saturday - yes they invited TF to be interviewed...& offered ACL the chance to join the debate - initially they said nobody available, they did find someone halfway through the TF debate however, & they accommodated him...& the SBT were invited to contribute & did. Now I don't call that anti or pro anybody. It's letting each party have their say.
Best thing is many on here seek to operate in the same extreme manner as the Police & other political/non political organisations they accuse of being fascist or whatever - including SISU.
There have been a fair few mocking Psgm1 for his anti-STB rants...& judging by their "SISU rent-boy"/totally entrenched anti-SISU type postings on here...can't they see that they are every bit his equal?

procdoc

Unlike your intelligent well thought through logic you mean?

Grenduffy you never got around to answering my 30 odd points about Thatcher which you said you'd address. You dismissed most of the points yet come up with nothing to counter argue them. That is something you do on EVERY thread. You never actually make a point so why don't you take a look at your own posts before dismissing mine?
Anyone that can defend SISU in this isn't a real CCFC fan, if you don't like me saying that I couldn't care less. If you want to go carry on supporting this embarrassing regime then that is up to you. I hope you enjoy Southern league football because that's what we'll be playing eventually if these lunatics are left in charge of the club yet some of you back them. I just cannot comprehend it

Steve.B50

Why are CWR being slated? Oh because they aren't towing the anti-SISU line...just like the administrator...the FL, people that call in with an opinion straying from the anti-SISU line, oh - & people on this forum that type anything straying from the anti-SISU line. CWR are BBC who's reason for being is to provide a fair hearing to all. Just like Saturday - yes they invited TF to be interviewed...& offered ACL the chance to join the debate - initially they said nobody available, they did find someone halfway through the TF debate however, & they accommodated him...& the SBT were invited to contribute & did. Now I don't call that anti or pro anybody. It's letting each party have their say.
Best thing is many on here seek to operate in the same extreme manner as the Police & other political/non political organisations they accuse of being fascist or whatever - including SISU.
There have been a fair few mocking Psgm1 for his anti-STB rants...& judging by their "SISU rent-boy"/totally entrenched anti-SISU type postings on here...can't they see that they are every bit his equal?

I am not anti SISU. I am anti taking my club away from Coventry.

Grendel

Grenduffy you never got around to answering my 30 odd points about Thatcher which you said you'd address. You dismissed most of the points yet come up with nothing to counter argue them. That is something you do on EVERY thread. You never actually make a point so why don't you take a look at your own posts before dismissing mine?
Anyone that can defend SISU in this isn't a real CCFC fan, if you don't like me saying that I couldn't care less. If you want to go carry on supporting this embarrassing regime then that is up to you. I hope you enjoy Southern league football because that's what we'll be playing eventually if these lunatics are left in charge of the club yet some of you back them. I just cannot comprehend it

I'm not defending them - never have - a misconception on your part I'm afraid.

Grendel

You've never defended them?! I bet your nose is huge with the amount of porkies you tell.

Find one quote where I am pro the Mayfair hedge fund

Users who are viewing this thread