CWR have found another SISU fan to interview now (2 Viewers)

So what are you sisu boys going to do when we finally get rid of sisu will you still be on here?? And which team do you really support because it aint coventry city!!!!

Steve.B50

Fisher s winning.

Turning fans against each other.

We all need to stick together, first and main aim. KEEP US IN COVENTRY

stringyb92

Wow, must be criminal to have a view different to those of you on here! I support views on both sides of the argument. I just dont understand why supporters think that a company who have invested 60mil into the club will just walk away. Of course they are going to fight for it!

Steve.B50

Wow, must be criminal to have a view different to those of you on here! I support views on both sides of the argument. I just dont understand why supporters think that a company who have invested 60mil into the club will just walk away. Of course they are going to fight for it!

That may be part of the issue, last October Fisher said we were debt free. I am not an expert but t does look like none football debs have been added to this figure.
They are not going to walk away, they will be here next year but they must play in Coventry.

SkyblueBazza

I am not anti SISU. I am anti taking my club away from Coventry.

Which I agree with you on.

The fact that CWR have interviews with all parties to present their case seems reasonable to me though. Some just rubbish anything or anyone (who usually meet with abuse) who are not in complete agreement with their view of SISU-OUT. Their views are equally valid...just wish they could make their point then listen to others & refrain from the abuse & childish responding. It gets very tedious.

grego_gee

Why don't you shut ya mouth up little keyboard warrior or is it sisu rent boy take your pick either way!!!!!

Anyone who expresses an opinion giving any credit at all to SISU gets accused of being a "SISU rent boy" on here.
No one pays me to have or express views on these issues.
I don't claim to represent the Majority view, but nor can anyone else on here.
My only agenda is finding what's best for the club.
SISU have made mistakes but they admit that.
It seems to be unfolding that SISU would listen to offers to buy the club, but they will not give it away. I doubt if anyone including PH4 will pay the costs that SISU have already paid into the club.
Until a real bid emerges, my opinion is simply that SISU are better than no owner at all, and until someone else takes over the reigns of the club SISU deserve some respect for supporting the club more than anyone else to the tune of £3m a year.

:pimp:

mattylad

Why are CWR being slated? Oh because they aren't towing the anti-SISU line...just like the administrator...the FL, people that call in with an opinion straying from the anti-SISU line, oh - & people on this forum that type anything straying from the anti-SISU line. CWR are BBC who's reason for being is to provide a fair hearing to all. Just like Saturday - yes they invited TF to be interviewed...& offered ACL the chance to join the debate - initially they said nobody available, they did find someone halfway through the TF debate however, & they accommodated him...& the SBT were invited to contribute & did. Now I don't call that anti or pro anybody. It's letting each party have their say.
Best thing is many on here seek to operate in the same extreme manner as the Police & other political/non political organisations they accuse of being fascist or whatever - including SISU.
There have been a fair few mocking Psgm1 for his anti-STB rants...& judging by their "SISU rent-boy"/totally entrenched anti-SISU type postings on here...can't they see that they are every bit his equal?
I dont want SISU or ACL representing my views, I am quite happy to do that for myself. Not that I would be given the air time uninterrupted to do so.

covmark

So you really think these sisu adorers have best interests ccfc at heart do you mark??? If you do then you need help.....
If someone has a less extreme or a different view from you it makes them a "sisu adorer". Ridiculous. What makes you think any investor would have the best interests of ccfc at heart, they all just want to make money for themselves. No different from sisu (I don't dispute they have made a hash of things by the way)

stringyb92

That may be part of the issue, last October Fisher said we were debt free. I am not an expert but t does look like none football debs have been added to this figure.
They are not going to walk away, they will be here next year but they must play in Coventry.

I agree we must play in coventry, but i dont think we should just back down and play at the Ricoh just because the fans would rather that happen. Whether it is 1.2million rent a season or 400k. The problem is, without owning a large asset the club is near worthless especially not owning its own stadium, but secondly thinking more long term, owning our own stadium will open up so many more revenue streams and in the long term it may be a great thing for the club. Short term i agree that we shouldn't be trekking around the midlands playing at our temporary home, as it isn't fair on the fans. If this is the case i would hope that season ticket holders are given a reduced rate of some sort to compensate traveling costs. You have to take some pain in the short term to gain in the long term. The issue is the fans thinking that while we have the Ricoh we are some huge club. The reality is we are not a huge club anymore, we are just an average league 1 team now. So if we are built an average stadium so be it.

SkyblueBazza

So what are you sisu boys going to do when we finally get rid of sisu will you still be on here?? And which team do you really support because it aint coventry city!!!!

Who are the "SISU boys"???

I suspect that everyone one of them you name will turn out to be neutral, objective, rational or even anti-SISU in reality...just that they listen & try to consider & understand (which is usually the best way to win a war rather than the nuclear option). Their passion is directed to support CCFC rather than against the owners.

Lord_Nampil

Which I agree with you on.

The fact that CWR have interviews with all parties to present their case seems reasonable to me though. Some just rubbish anything or anyone (who usually meet with abuse) who are not in complete agreement with their view of SISU-OUT. Their views are equally valid...just wish they could make their point then listen to others & refrain from the abuse & childish responding. It gets very tedious.

Is that bit true??? Yes we have heard from Sisu and yes we have heard from ACL but the council have said nothing since Ann Lucas has been appointed.....

chiefdave

they can only put on the people who phone up, has anyone on here who's against SISU been refused airtime because of their viewpoint. if that's happening then there's every reason to complain, if it's not and you're not happy with what's being said why not phone up yourself?

SkyblueBazza

Is that bit true??? Yes we have heard from Sisu and yes we have heard from ACL but the council have said nothing since Ann Lucas has been appointed.....

ACL are the stadium management company. They are the owners (Counil) mouthpiece in the same way that TF is SISU's...who we also haven't heard directly from Joy. Whether that's because it hasn't been requested or they choose not to join in personally - I don't know.

NorthernWisdom

they can only put on the people who phone up, has anyone on here who's against SISU been refused airtime because of their viewpoint. if that's happening then there's every reason to complain, if it's not and you're not happy with what's being said why not phone up yourself?

Depends how their viewpoint is put too. Not going to get on air if it's potentially slanderous or sweary!

Mucca Mad Boys

Grenduffy you never got around to answering my 30 odd points about Thatcher which you said you'd address. You dismissed most of the points yet come up with nothing to counter argue them. That is something you do on EVERY thread. You never actually make a point so why don't you take a look at your own posts before dismissing mine?
Anyone that can defend SISU in this isn't a real CCFC fan, if you don't like me saying that I couldn't care less. If you want to go carry on supporting this embarrassing regime then that is up to you. I hope you enjoy Southern league football because that's what we'll be playing eventually if these lunatics are left in charge of the club yet some of you back them. I just cannot comprehend it

So are people not allowed differing opinions?

Opposing the club to get lower rent, F&B, pushing home a winding up order (CJ), and the notion that the club should not own it's own stadium isn't hardly behaviour I'd expect off a CCFC fan, yet, I'm amazed at how many people oppose CCFC.

No one here want SISU here, no one here thinks they've done a good job, no one here defends SISU... ... But some just support their club over a management company to oppose the club's ownership, which isn't a sustainable argument because when they go.

Some people are overly consumed in their hate for SISU - overall, they have damaged this club - this whole fiasco has become an anti-SISU protest as a result, alas, people are forgetting what the club needs to be sustainable and therefore, possibly even successful. I honestly can't see the most active of posters who oppose SISU on this forum holding the same views if it were say, PH4 negotiating.

ajsccfc

wk2uZhd.png

J

Jack Griffin

Put 50M in to the club ?????

Absoluely not. The bulk of the debt in the accounts was the amount written off by Geoffrey Robinson & other former directors.

It is entirely possible that interest is being charged on that sum, but SISU's secretive accounting practices make analysis difficult.

italiahorse

Fisher s winning.

Turning fans against each other.

We all need to stick together, first and main aim. KEEP US IN COVENTRY

He can't win but unfortunately in his attempt CCFC will be no more.
All we need is the media to reflect the views of the fans.
Not pick up on the minority of fans who are too thick to see the implications of his actions.

It is clear the vast majority of fans want to stay at the Ricoh. This view should be fed to TF by them and the interview reflect that.
Fair play rules effects should also be asked as this will deplete the squad year on year. SISU just can't feed in money to compensate.
One or two people are getting more airing than the majority and it appears to football outsiders I speak too that Cov fans are happy with a new stadium.
I keep telling them its not the case.

simple_simon

He can't win but unfortunately in his attempt CCFC will be no more.
All we need is the media to reflect the views of the fans.
Not pick up on the minority of fans who are too thick to see the implications of his actions.

It is clear the vast majority of fans want to stay at the Ricoh. This view should be fed to TF by them and the interview reflect that.
Fair play rules effects should also be asked as this will deplete the squad year on year. SISU just can't feed in money to compensate.
One or two people are getting more airing than the majority and it appears to football outsiders I speak too that Cov fans are happy with a new stadium.
I keep telling them its not the case.

We have to all stop moaning and talking, get off our arses and do something !!!!!!!

J

Jack Griffin

How many times does this have to be repeated, SISU have NOT invested anything like in the club. When they took over they kept £35M written off debt on the books , that is still there.

My gut feeling is that they've put in something like £15M in all.. and racked up an additional £15M in interest somehow, hopefully it will come out in the wash one day.

Last edited by a moderator:

italiahorse

We have to all stop moaning and talking, get off our arses and do something !!!!!!!

CWR don't want us on if we don't believe in SISUs plan. SISU only invite people who agree with the plan. FL ignore our emails.
All we can do is tell people not to keep promoting the SISU plan for them, mostly because they are trolls. Tell everybody and his dog that we want to stay in Coventry. Join the SBT and hope to give a collective voice.

What do you suggest?

Godiva

CWR don't want us on if we don't believe in SISUs plan. SISU only invite people who agree with the plan. FL ignore our emails.
All we can do is tell people not to keep promoting the SISU plan for them, mostly because they are trolls. Tell everybody and his dog that we want to stay in Coventry. Join the SBT and hope to give a collective voice.

What do you suggest?

What do you do when the whole world is against you?

Users who are viewing this thread