CWR have found another SISU fan to interview now (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Wow, must be criminal to have a view different to those of you on here! I support views on both sides of the argument. I just dont understand why supporters think that a company who have invested 60mil into the club will just walk away. Of course they are going to fight for it!

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :pointlaugh:

Nonleagueherewecome

Who are the "SISU boys"???

I suspect that everyone one of them you name will turn out to be neutral, objective, rational or even anti-SISU in reality...just that they listen & try to consider & understand (which is usually the best way to win a war rather than the nuclear option). Their passion is directed to support CCFC rather than against the owners.

They tend to have names that start with a G.. :thinking about:

Nonleagueherewecome

No problem

Which is exactly ten characters.

Wouldn't it have been easier to just type no problem, rather than np followed by the words ten characters? I don't get it, you kids with your lingo..:confused:

Nonleagueherewecome

So are people not allowed differing opinions?

Opposing the club to get lower rent, F&B, pushing home a winding up order (CJ), and the notion that the club should not own it's own stadium isn't hardly behaviour I'd expect off a CCFC fan, yet, I'm amazed at how many people oppose CCFC.

No one here want SISU here, no one here thinks they've done a good job, no one here defends SISU... ... But some just support their club over a management company to oppose the club's ownership, which isn't a sustainable argument because when they go.

Some people are overly consumed in their hate for SISU - overall, they have damaged this club - this whole fiasco has become an anti-SISU protest as a result, alas, people are forgetting what the club needs to be sustainable and therefore, possibly even successful. I honestly can't see the most active of posters who oppose SISU on this forum holding the same views if it were say, PH4 negotiating.

For fucks sake not this line again....you mean SISU, not CCFC!!!!!!! :mad:

NorthernWisdom

It'd have been if I'd started off typing no problem.

It'd have been even easier without a 10 character limit.

And even even easier still if I hadn't had to deal with random paranoia yet again.

And even even even easier if I hadn't had to explain it.

More than ten characters.

Users who are viewing this thread