skybluepm2

May 16, 2013
Burbage
Is he running whilst on the phone in? He sounds knackered! He does need to lose a few pounds to be fair.

Nonleagueherewecome

Mar 27, 2011
Is he running whilst on the phone in? He sounds knackered! He does need to lose a few pounds to be fair.

He's been busy fucking us over.

SkyblueBazza

Jun 19, 2012
Houchen, legend, lovely bloke .... but he knows nothing of the ins and outs of this situation. Would rather have some input from somebody who can add something to the debate rather than what a bloody shame it all is.

Only the key players really understand it IMO. I reckon there are up to a handful on this forum that have a reasonable appreciation (myself not included)...then there are probably 10% of the remainder that have a pretty neutral/balanced view (self included), .5% support SISU (& related company's), 3% are anti ACL (or their owners)...& the rest either have little real appreciation of the situation, or are totally anti-SISU.
I suspect that there is only the .5% that are in favour of moving out of Coventry though.

Gray

Feb 27, 2008
cov
think im gonna rent a house off Linnell! might get it for free!

chiefdave

Sep 27, 2008
Coventry
I've never been in the anti-Linnell brigade but he's making a complete idiot of himself tonight.

SkyblueBazza

Jun 19, 2012
Ask yourself why ACL didn't make the offer of £150,000 rent last November (or much earlier)?????

That'll likely be because they thought at the time they could get more...or more demands were being put on them.

Nonleagueherewecome

Mar 27, 2011

skybluepm2

May 16, 2013
Burbage
Here is...chief ballbag! Listen to how smug this c**t is. I hope I see him at Crawley tomorrow he will receive a torrent of verbal abuse to say the least

Are you pleased with that 10 point deduction? What sort of question is that you old goat?!

skybluepm2

May 16, 2013
Burbage
God I hate this bloke..sidesteps this question every single fucking time. 'There has been no offer to Otium'. This offer came through the national media you thick fuck! You said to sky sports that 'you didnt see that coming'. Full of shit as always.

Why hasn't she met Ann Lucas?

We were all focused on the CVA and the start of the season?

Sorry but a gentlemans agreement outside of the CVA could've prevented this point deduction.

'Let me be absoluuuuutely crystal clear'

Ah surprise surprise pushing the blame on point deductions to ACL and the Council.

Pathetic, the lot of them!

'They don't recognise us' everyone would recognise you u fat turkey necked blob!

The make believe stadium again..'the club comes 1st' jeeeeeesus

Why no kit? 'Sponsor in ten days' apparently.

Linnell has asked nothing about the embargo

'We're finally being recognised'

James Smith

Nov 9, 2011
Walking the dog I suspect

Was that a slur against Joy because normally I'd mention the libel/defamation implications but I can't be arsed anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread