Deal agreed with rangers for John Fleck (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

closing in on fleck it seems,would be huge signing for league one imo

and as for experience, alot of kids got it last year,whilst its not ideal we have to take small positives from last years debacle and hopefully thomas and brigi will shine this year

SkyBlueScottie

It was in the Daiy Mail that we going to sign him last week! Dont worry, if we dont sign him it will not be down to the Telegraph it will be because he got a better offer elsewhere. Do you really think nobody in football knew he was available, apart from us?

coop

If he was signing he would of signed by now no one new a thing about the lad we've just signed why carnt the sign players then tell everyone

mark82

If he was signing he would of signed by now no one new a thing about the lad we've just signed why carnt the sign players then tell everyone

To be fair I think this one came from the players side rather than the club. The guy is trying to find a new club. Maybe a come and get me to a more desirable club?

Sawyer

I am really hoping this happens, this will actually put a lot of faith in the whole project next season. I may have to go against my ways and put Fleck on the back of my shirt (away shirt tho haha) please happen.

rswxite

I get the feeling we've missed the boat!!! Wouldn't be surprised to see him sign for someone else in the next day or two?! Hope I'm wrong!!

torchomatic

BigadamL

i think the only legal bit the club with be doing is asking the laywers how they can get out of signing Fleck after they have told everybody in the world that they want to.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
how long did he have left on his Rangers contract ?

Brighton Sky Blue

It was at least a year OSB. Some of the Rangers players leaving had their contracts expiring now anyway-the rest still had some time left.

ericagradus

With the Ness deal set to complete with Stoke today, surely Stoke just like Norwich (Whittaker) have done the legal research into the position. So why are Cov not proceeding with the signing?

mr_monkey101

With the Ness deal set to complete with Stoke today, surely Stoke just like Norwich (Whittaker) have done the legal research into the position. So why are Cov not proceeding with the signing?

because norwich and stoke would have the money to pay a fee if it was required... we wouldn't!

there is no conspiracy going on (despite what people on here seem to think :) )

S

SkyBlue Baker96

we obviously didn't think about the legal research so are doing it last minute incase they need to pay in which we probably won't pay if rangers want money for him

S

SkyBlue Baker96

The Thing i dont' understand is why keep elliot on the quiet? because both other players we want have interest in them aswell

SonofErnie

The player's contract was with the old Rangers company, therefore legally it's null and void. I don't think the newco Rangers would have a leg to stand on.

I don't know how many times I've looked at this thread hoping he had signed! How long does it take, must be at least 5 other rangers players who have signed for other clubs so why can't we get it done

Chipfat

Stoke just completed the signing of the lad from Rangers so if its going to happen should be any minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gray

I just heard he is definitely signing tomorrow SISU are still trying to contact lawyers4you

Users who are viewing this thread