Death list 2017 (1 Viewer)

wingy

Otis

Oh, shame. Had forgotten all about him. Haven't seen him in anything for quite a while. Found him quite funny.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
More likely Irish genes and Coronary related
Had been hospitalised for around a week. .
Thanks Wingy! That gives me loads of confidence to a long a healthy life ahead of me! Just as an aside, I am waiting for a knee replacement and saw the anaesthetist last week. Worried me a bit when he told me that it was a straight-forward op, but in my case they will be having a bed standing by on the Critical Care Unit! I just hope they have the ol' jump leads to hand! :emoji_coffin:

bringbackrattles

On the Chase tonight a question was : How old was Florence Nightingale when she died ? The answer was she popped off aged 90. I thought people didn't get a long life in her days ? She was living in the days of loads of deadly illnesses, and wasn't she a nurse during the Crimean War ?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
On the Chase tonight a question was : How old was Florence Nightingale when she died ? The answer was she popped off aged 90. I thought people didn't get a long life in her days ? She was living in the days of loads of deadly illnesses, and wasn't she a nurse during the Crimean War ?
That's quite surprising, seeing what work she did and who she must have come into contact with.

bringbackrattles

Just googled Florence Nightingale. For thirty years she was confined to her bed. She had lots of illnesses, so from aged 60 till her demise aged 90 she was bed ridden !

ajsccfc

I think a few on here know of Trailer Park Boys?

John Dunsworth/Mr Lahey just announced dead at 71. Shitwinds are here Bobandy

Users who are viewing this thread