Death list 2017 (2 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

Spooky knowing that,You don’t have Fridays Euro million’s numbers at hand do you?
Maybe we could gazump Dale Evans?

It was definitely announced and then retracted I am no mystic meg otherwise my bet would have won last night

NorthernWisdom

Malcolm Young, AC-DC founder.
A bit late to the party, but just had to note this.

The best rhythm guitarist of alltime? Many can (and will!) argue, but he is to me. To stand in the sidelines, to produce such razor sharp riffs and to have the discipline to keep the rhythm going night after night, with no sign of wanting the limelight, makes him a champion in my eyes.

When he was diagnosed with dementia, a guardian journalist wrote how his art was to know when to leave space in the music and he's right. It's the less-is-more approach and cuts through everything to give the drive, the energy, the spirit.

RIP.

CJ_covblaze

RIP Rance Howard. Superb actor.

Astute

Was he still in jail?
Ues. Had heart attack yesterday after collapsing in his cell.

Remember his last famous line. It was after Glitter got arrested. "He certainly won't be the last to get arrested for historical sexual attacks"

Bye Max. At least it will be warm where you are going.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I was so surprised after he got arrested he never gave up his clients as some sort of plea bargain

CJ_covblaze

What a shame. Can’t see many turning up to his send off.

Captain Dart

Astute

Had been ill for a long time with lung problem.

That makes me feel old. Cheggers was on kids TV when I was a kid.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Makes me feel old too. He was 4½ years younger than me!

covmark

Remember him on Big breakfast when I was growing up. Wake up you beggars it's cheggers.
RIP

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

It's weird cos I expected him to be older. Seems so long since he was on TV.

If he is 60, Noel Edmunds must be 75 at least.

bringbackrattles

A customer of mine died last year aged 101. She was a lovely Irish lady. I asked her what's the secret to a long life ? She replied being teetotal and not smoking. My mum was both of those but died aged 62. Work that out Sherlock !

Otis

A customer of mine died last year aged 101. She was a lovely Irish lady. I asked her what's the secret to a long life ? She replied being teetotal and not smoking. My mum was both of those but died aged 62. Work that out Sherlock !
Yep, the fickle finger of fate. My Uncle Bob was vehemently against the tabacco industry and wouldn't be seen around anyone with a lighted cigarette his entire life.

He was crossing the road one night and got run over by a Benson and Hedges truck.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
As I'm 63 and you're around the same age Houch, wonder who'll pop off first ? Nearly froze to death on my ladders this morning, what a way to go !
With my record I'd say me, but it's no use me laying a bet with you because who'd collect and who'd pay out? :emoji_smile:

CJ_covblaze

Very sad news. National Treasure.

Adge

Nothing better than coming home from school and watching Cheggers plays pop and then Grange Hill straight after.
Rip Cheggers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread