Deeney sackd (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Forest Green have made themselves look pretty dumb with their last couple of box ticking appointments - first it was a famale manager & now Deeney

They should live in the real world & employ a 'proper' managar for their level instead of trying to be woke

Like Duncan Ferguson?

clint van damme

No - which is my point exactly

Few questions,
Which clubs should give new managers a chance if clubs as low as FGR should only give tried and tested managers a chance?
What proven managers would go to the likes of FGR?
How do new managers, particularly black managers, get a chance to begin their career?

SBT

Because he'd not managed anybody before?
Other than the two spells in charge of Everton in the PL of course.

I would have said a well-known ex-international with the highest UEFA coaching license and a history of working as an assistant manager and caretaker at a PL club under coaches like Ancelotti and Benitez would be a pretty typical candidate for most EFL teams, let alone one in L2.

baldy

Few questions,
Which clubs should give new managers a chance if clubs as low as FGR should only give tried and tested managers a chance?
How do new managers, particularly black managers, get a chance to begin their career?

There's gotta be somebody who'd go there - not even proven,just somebody who's at least got their badges

Does it matter if they're not black? Why black 'in particular'?

baldy

So Ferguson not being a "proper managar" was "your point exactly", but now you're saying you were referring to completely other people instead?

Talking Blah Blah Blah GIF by Wiz Khalifa

clint van damme

There's gotta be somebody who'd go there - not even proven,just somebody who's at least got their badges

Does it matter if they're not black? Why black 'in particular'?

Given the amount of black players they're massively under represented in managerial roles.

That's not going to improve if someone doesn't give them a chance.

Pellets like Rooney walking into one job after another doesn't help.

baldy

Given the amount of black players they're massively under represented in managerial roles.

That's not going to improve if someone doesn't give them a chance.

Pellets like Rooney walking into one job after another doesn't help.

So they should be given a chance just because they're black?

clint van damme

So they should be given a chance just because they're black?

No, I'm saying unproven managers, that being explayers who've never managed before have to start somewhere.
I think a club like FGR is exactly where they should be starting.
You're also saying it's woke to employ a black ex player who's never managed before, so how do they get a foot on the ladder and end the under representation?

alexccfc99

Fat Brummie slob, hopefully he ends up back in prison cause he’s no use to anybody in football

I thought Dabo was crap after we got promoted but what he said was bang out of order

SkyBlue_Bear83

Few questions,
I'm sure there are plently of managers doing well in the national league who would be keen to make the step up to Forest Green

alexccfc99

I'm sure there are plently of managers doing well in the national league who would be keen to make the step up to Forest Green
Why? FGR are nailed on relegated and they’re not even that big of a football club to warrant moving, half of the conference are twice the size of them

Yank

Women can't be in football .....Period.
Yikes what a dim worldview. I daresay there are a lot of women who know more about the game than you do or hell even me. Did we take a time machine back to the 50's?

SlowerThanPlatt

Yikes what a dim worldview. I daresay there are a lot of women who know more about the game than you do or hell even me. Did we take a time machine back to the 50's?

I thought it was a joke about a woman’s menstrual cycle, pretty good for him!

Tommo1993

Worrying thing is I actually think quite a few people on here and elsewhere wouldn’t give a shit if it wasn’t their precious Dabo who got slagged off.

Users who are viewing this thread