Doncaster (A) match thread (1 Viewer)

Otis

I can't see it happening either because we don't have a player called Tudguy.
Posters have been getting his name wrong ever since he's been here for some reason.

Must be in denial and don't like to mention the gay word.

dongonzalos

Can't see a thread anywhere.

Darren Ferguson, Doncaster manager, has said they have to win all of their remaining 3 games to survive. We obviously have to win the game to stand any chance of being in the play-off place mix, therefore a massive 6 pointer of a game.

Won love a win, but think both sides could end up frustrated. 1-1. Armstrong finally back on the scoresheet.

It's good to see you mention the playoffs in non negative way
I think even for you that 'what if' ridiculous non sensical hope has returned

Grendel

Weird seeing u type that and it's not as a Cov fan expecting a win.

If you get my drift

What would be weirder is seeing you post on a match day thread. That would be a one off.

Brylowes

Can see us getting something out of this game,maybe even a sneaky win.
Unfortunately I can't see us getting anything from the season, unbelievable
really when you think of the position we were in.

Otis

It's good to see you mention the playoffs in non negative way
I think even for you that 'what if' ridiculous non sensical hope has returned
I was very positive about the play-offs all the way throughout the season until the Scunthorpe game, don.

So 29 games in. I see that only as a positive and not at all negative.

smouch1975

I'll raise you by the inverse of your positivity and double down on the negativity...... if that helps?

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

I was very positive about the play-offs all the way throughout the season until the Scunthorpe game, don.

So 29 games in. I see that only as a positive and not at all negative.

I know, not having a pop

Just recent weeks you have squashed any talk of the play offs by those with that non common sense hope.
The post in this thread was the first time you seem to be grasping at the straws again.

It's good to see what football can do to people

Otis

I know, not having a pop

Just recent weeks you have squashed any talk of the play offs by those with that non common sense hope.
The post in this thread was the first time you seem to be grasping at the straws again.

It's good to see what football can do to people
I do think we have a chance, but it is a slim one.

Maybe it's a question of degrees of my being pedantic, but I just had a beef with the 'we've got a good chance' stance. :)

If we had a good chance we would have odds a lot less than the 50/1 being offered by the bookies.

If things go in our favour today (win for us and defeat or draw for Barnsley and Gillingham), then obviously our chances will greatly increase.

Wouldn't it just be great to see the table looking like this tonight:

6th -Gillingham 69 points
7th - Barnsley 69 points
8th - Sheff Utd 68 points
9th - CITY 66 points
10th Rochdale 66 points
11th Scunthorpe 66 points.

dongonzalos

Maybe it's a question of degrees of my being pedantic, but I just had a beef with the 'we've got a good chance' stance. :)

If we had a good chance we would have odds a lot less than the 50/1 being offered by the bookies.

If things go in our favour today (win for us and defeat or draw for Barnsley and Gillingham), then obviously our chances will greatly increase.

7th - Barnsley 69 points
9th - CITY 66 points
10th Rochdale 66 points

It would bring one hell of an exciting finish to the season!!!!

steve82

7th - Barnsley 69 points
9th - CITY 66 points
10th Rochdale 66 points

Stranger things have happened. Be crazy to think of it but it's a poor league.
Doncaster are a form team with everything to play for, all the ingredients needed for a team we play well against. Hopefully AA will get his 20th today and we bring home all 3 pts.

wingy

Stranger things have happened. Be crazy to think of it but it's a poor league.
Doncaster are a form team with everything to play for, all the ingredients needed for a team we play well against. Hopefully AA will get his 20th today and we bring home all 3 pts.
He'll be on 22 by tonight! ;)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Charles-Cook (GK), Ricketts (C), Stephens, Martin, Phillips, Vincelot, Fleck, Murphy, Jones, Rose, Armstrong.

Interesting.

Seems Mowbray hasn't learnt from his previous ways. Don't change a winning side.

I hope we can still beat them, but I'm not so filled with confidence.

steve82

Could still well set up with the 352 just like Tuesday night. Positive team selection, good to see JJ back in the side

skybluegod

Interesting.

Seems Mowbray hasn't learnt from his previous ways. Don't change a winning side.

I hope we can still beat them, but I'm not so filled with confidence.

Really so Liverpool and Tottenham have been so badly affected from rotation this season have they?

Different teams different challenges, Doncaster need to win today, so will leave a lot of space for Armstrong, Murphy and Jones to use.

ccfchoi87

Really so Liverpool and Tottenham have been so badly affected from rotation this season have they?

Different teams different challenges, Doncaster need to win today, so will leave a lot of space for Armstrong, Murphy and Jones to use.

Yet both of those teams are below Leicester in the league who arguably have a weaker side but rarely rotate it?

Nick

Administrator
Now nuneaton town.

Anybody would think I am paying for sky blues player to listen to CCFC.

Users who are viewing this thread