Doug King Takeover (9 Viewers)

Londonccfcfan

Just read on Sky sports news King has made a PLEDGE to make club debt free. So that means fuck all.

A pledge. Jeez

Evo1883

Unless Ashley buys the ground tomorrow. Then it’s abysmal. Seems like trying to be too clever when they could just announce a plan to buy it a month ago and have public support when it could actually do something.

It’s still in Ashley’s hands, no?

The one thing this certainly does , is force his hand , if he still gets the stadium then the bloke really REALLY wanted the stadium

ccfc922

Agree Just hope this isnt another sucker punch to the fans. Stop fucking playing games with us.

Surely this has to be the day we've all been waiting for?

As I said a few days ago, the position MR and coaches have got us in, we're so close to being competitive in this league.

Happy_Martian

Everywhere sadly , even down to Stuart linnel on twitter , all very negative .. don't know what to think now

It's Coventry City. We've seen so many false dawns or broken promises, we always look on the negative side now to avoid disappointment.

Evo1883

Agenda? I want what’s best for my club. This fake takeover isn’t that

What happens ( hypothetically ) if this takeover means that we end up owning the stadium under Mr King because Mike ashley pulled out last minute ?

Como

I am going to assume the 85% is not just King's money, that there are others involved.

SISU still have a direct 15%, they will need to cough up their share of future investment, but have the funds to do it.

The Ground is separate and nothing has really changed.

Brighton Sky Blue

People on here now thinking ashley about to back out tomorrow?

Just me ?

Well

If he really wanted the stadium and just that, he won't care about this late development.

If he wanted the club as well, he'll have to decide if he can be bothered carrying on without it.

richnrg

It's Coventry City. We've seen so many false dawns or broken promises, we always look on the negative side now to avoid disappointment.
I think it's more that we are all able to smell bullshit a mile off. Th CCFC 'statement' looks like it's been written by a 5 year old, looking to fool his parents into believing something that's not true. It's completely amateur.

AFCCOVENTRY

I am going to assume the 85% is not just King's money, that there are others involved.

SISU still have a direct 15%, they will need to cough up their share of future investment, but have the funds to do it.

The Ground is separate and nothing has really changed.

There might be no money involved. He could have taken on the debt only.

GIMOC

What happens ( hypothetically ) if this takeover means that we end up owning the stadium under Mr King because Mike ashley pulled out last minute ?

Do you think that will happen?

Mike ashley will see through this. He could easily do what the council done and fuck up sisu which means messing us up. That’s my concern. We’ve been here before and look what happened. Sisu playing politics with our club again

The CableGuy

Very, very strange to see such little coverage from the national press.

Both before and after this has come out.

Not surprising there's not much on this now in national media, World Cup starts this weekend and Ronaldo continues to throw toys out of his pram.

Users who are viewing this thread