Doug King Takeover (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueSoul

Heard from people at the Bedworth Supporters Club with MR and Doug tonight that:

Doug said that he brought the last 15% as it come clear very quickly him and SISU working together wasn’t going to work

All new stadium plans on a bonfire (not that it was ever happening anyway) and staying at CBS is only option - Called SISU’s plans ‘Pie In The Sky’

MR said he’s not leaving off his own back until he’s managed us in the Prem

Oof that last sentence

giphy.gif

Perryccfc

Heard from people at the Bedworth Supporters Club with MR and Doug tonight that:

Doug said that he brought the last 15% as it come clear very quickly him and SISU working together wasn’t going to work

All new stadium plans on a bonfire (not that it was ever happening anyway) and staying at CBS is only option - Called SISU’s plans ‘Pie In The Sky’

Fuck MR turns me on with his filthy mouth

Frankly_Mr_Shankly

Also, big money to be spent on Ryton training ground, as the players they want to sign will require improved facilities.

Frankly_Mr_Shankly

Did he specifically say Ryton?

I always thought the place wasn’t big enough for modern day facilities and thought we would look to get somewhere else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes they did. They said even though it’s not the biggest, they like it, but needs big improvement.

Also, players have not signed for us because training facilities have been better elsewhere.

slowpoke

Yes they did. They said even though it’s not the biggest, they like it, but needs big improvement.

Also, players have not signed for us because training facilities have been better elsewhere.
Wonder if that includes buying back the Connexion and using it for what it was built for.

SBT

Obviously great if we’ve given up the charade of a new stadium, but it just makes his comment about not even thinking about buying the CBS even more bizarre.

slowpoke

He wanted them on board initially so he could find out how everything works etc, and once he did, he decided he didn’t want numerous people with different opinions on board. Basically he wants to do things his way.
Wonder who these “numerous” people were, Fisher had gone, first day of DKs reign and as far as we know just Joy was the other cheek of the same backside, good for him.

slowpoke

Maybe the stadium is something for a later date, at the moment there are more pressing concerns the team and the training ground. Just pay rent for now, be interesting other than football exactly what the Fraser group plan to do there.

skybluepm2

Scenes in Bedworth

shmmeee

Which made his bid meaningless.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

It was a cheeky see what happens bid wasn’t it.

Everything would suggest despite the fans opinions the people who actually own the club don’t see the stadium as key unless it’s an absolute bargain.

slowpoke

MA/FG will eventually buy the club off DK
We’ll if that’s the plan they better buy it now then because when we are in the premier league with multi-million pound players, 30000+ gates, debt free and a state of the art training ground the price will go up.😁

Nick

Administrator
Which made his bid meaningless.

From the administrator report, they were all conditional on it weren't they? I think even the FG bid changed.

It was clearly an attempt to stall the FG purchase to get more time.

itsabuzzard

It was a cheeky see what happens bid wasn’t it.

Everything would suggest despite the fans opinions the people who actually own the club don’t see the stadium as key unless it’s an absolute bargain.
Cheeky's one word for it. I find it astonishing that anyone would spend significant sums of money buying what is effectively half a business, leaving themselves at the mercy of others. It will be very interesting to see how the lease negotiations pan out. Some will question how much money was spent, if any, but that's not what I'm gibbering about here.

Nick

Administrator
Cheeky's one word for it. I find it astonishing that anyone would spend significant sums of money buying what is effectively half a business, leaving themselves at the mercy of others. It will be very interesting to see how the lease negotiations pan out. Some will question how much money was spent, if any, but that's not what I'm gibbering about here.

Who bought half a business?

shmmeee

Half a business?

Users who are viewing this thread