Doug King Takeover (6 Viewers)

the rumpo kid

King only ever been a sisu puppet. He won't put any of his money into city, there's only really the choice of paying rent to MA or selling everything before ditching the club.

itsabuzzard

so
1. is king still in charge
2. is he interested in investing in the football club
3. will he be building a new ground or working with ashley
4 or is this another 15 years of pain

I have no idea whether to plan for champions league or national league
For the masochists amongst us, option 4 is the front runner.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

Just listened to his interview from this morning. The part where he said it was an 11th hour announcement to try and get involved in todays hearing.

Sort of made it sound like it’s a big toothless punt, as if putting a pound in a fruity, pressing a button and seeing what happens.

duffer

Do we reckon mental beardy energy drink guy was one of the bidders?

Not entirely sure, but if you don't like him I guess I'll have to say that I think his was a serious, well-founded bid, that's been cynically derailed by dark forces within the Council. 😄

shmmeee

Not entirely sure, but if you don't like him I guess I'll have to say that I think his was a serious, well-founded bid, that's been cynically derailed by dark forces within the Council. 😄

As a mental beardy bloke myself I have no issue, just got the impression he was a loon. Never heard of him before today.

Sky Blue Pete

The way I see it now, sisu have three options.
1. Sell to Mike Ashley
2. Use the Doug king money to make a massive bid for promotion, then sell a premier League club.
3. Assets strip, sell anyone they can get a £ for and offer what's left to the highest bidder.

Guess which one I think the vindictive hedge fund will go for ?
Think 3 is highly unlikely unless Doug doesn’t takeover

Warwickhunt

if anyone wants to listen to their inspirational local leader Duggins he's on CWR in a few mins
I listened! He does not feel embarrassed one bit by the WASPs fiasco? Trisha Dodo did not phrase the question right! She should have said that a council employee stated at the time there is no way the stadium would be sold to a hedge fund for them to load all their debt on the stadium so that’s why we chose the WASPs bid over SISU

SHUNT31

As a mental beardy bloke myself I have no issue, just got the impression he was a loon. Never heard of him before today.

He is a loon. You would want him nowhere near the club.

Just have a google of his time as Haas F1 sponsor.

shmmeee

Nope. I did liaise with Joy last night. It really is a missed opportunity this unless Ashley and King can agree something. Next thing is efl rubber stamp and then come on then Doug what you got!!

Just want to know his plans for the team. This whole circus has been a massive distraction. We’ve got a secure tenancy for the next 7/8 years and I doubt Robins will still be here at that point so let’s see some backing.

Gynnsthetonic

The way I see it now, sisu have three options.
1. Sell to Mike Ashley
2. Use the Doug king money to make a massive bid for promotion, then sell a premier League club.
3. Assets strip, sell anyone they can get a £ for and offer what's left to the highest bidder.

Guess which one I think the vindictive hedge fund will go for ?
2. They'll have no say on making a massive bid as King owns the club now, he may of given them a pound for all we know

Sky Blue Pete

It isn't a missed opportunity really is it? The opportunity has just moved slightly and other opportunities for others have moved forward
Yea today is a missed opportunity but what happens in the next few weeks and months no one knows. I suppose absolutely that our home games are sorted at cbs which is good

Users who are viewing this thread