Doug King Takeover (9 Viewers)

Londonccfcfan

Can we just wait and see? This is going the exact same way as the Wasps admin thread. 😂

It's absolutely awful news/ it's totally fantastic news/not sure what the hell is going on.
We go to bed happy or sad? None the wiser..lol

Macca1987

On another slant maybe Doug is an Ashley mole
Mike has got him on board to buy the team so SISU don’t know it’s really him
Or am I losing the plot

Bugsy

Personally, I wouldn't mind both players on board.

Was thinking why don't they all just make one big fuck off consortium, big Mike, Doug king and Dawkins and all live happily.... PUSB

Evo1883

Hi, can you please expand on this? All I have heard is good things about Doug and a LOCAL businessman aswell, this is exactly what we need to feel more connected to the club

Why are you responding to yourself
giphy.gif

Philosorapter

Was thinking why don't they all just make one big fuck off consortium, big Mike, Doug king and Dawkins and all live happily.... PUSB

I can't see why not. If parties want to put their money up, the more, the merrier, I would say.

Pusb1

this chap is absolutely one of SISU's investors whom has claimed to be a separate entity, who SISU can name as a person and claim to be a new owner, in order to manipulate ownership of the stadium, and engage in negotiations that were previously closed off to them due to breakdown in relationships.

If this was a legitimate sale the new owner would have been all over communicating this with as much positive publicity as possible. interviews, releasing it at a reasonable time- to generate momentum and excitement. alongside explaining their vision for their ownership.

instead, it has been a statement orchastrated by SISU, with no to little focus on the buyer. released without interviews and exciting buildup, done so strategically based on what is happening tomorrow.

it doesn't take a rocket scientist.

CDK

Fuck ,out of the blue 85% stake plus chance of owning the CBS
Typically city out of nowhere,welcome Doug to the football club.

Philosorapter

There's an agreement to buy the Arena at a certain price. Obviously, the new CCFC owner is prepared to pay cash or something positive like a share in a company with no debt for the Arena.

Could be an interesting day tomorrow.

GIMOC

this chap is absolutely one of SISU's investors whom has claimed to be a separate entity, who SISU can name as a person and claim to be a new owner, in order to manipulate ownership of the stadium, and engage in negotiations that were previously closed off to them due to breakdown in relationships.

If this was a legitimate sale the new owner would have been all over communicating this with as much positive publicity as possible. interviews, releasing it at a reasonable time- to generate momentum and excitement. alongside explaining their vision for their ownership.

instead, it has been a statement orchastrated by SISU, with no to little focus on the buyer. released without interviews and exciting buildup, done so strategically based on what is happening tomorrow.

Plus no money exchanged. EFL won’t stand for this stunt.

no_loyalty

Exactly this.

Nothing more than rumours at this point chap but I've got a couple of mates who've crossed paths with Doug in finance circles and they've given me some mixed reviews on his etiquette today!
Chap? Sounds like you are the type of bloke to hang around in the upper circles with people like Doug! Hopefully you aren't trying to ruin his reputation even before he has begun with us!!! All I can hope and wish with this acquisition is that Doug will take some time to listen to the fans and take our views on board!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread