Dreadful January window our downfall (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I don't know how anyone can think our back 5 is good enough, Only Wycombe and Huddersfield have conceded more.
I wasn't expecting them to be Championship standard and it's going to take time to evolve the squad but changes to the defence will be as vital as changes to the attack if we stay up.

Hyam is massively overrated by our fans. He’s never up to this level. He has no pace and strength. Mcfazdean to be fair uses his experience and positional play to compensate and Ostigard has had some good games.

The wing backs generally struggle to get back and defend and de costa and Giles can’t defend at all

D

Deleted member 11652

The Gyokeres signing is a mad one for me. If Robins thinks Biamou is a better option than him why have we bothered?

Sick Boy

Thought I'd seen it all on here, then you come along with this. Congrats, genuinely hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
The post at 2am the other week about headed goals not being discussed at they’re irrelevant due to the way the game has evolved takes some beating for me.

TomRad85

The post at 2am the other week about headed goals not being discussed at they’re irrelevant due to the way the game has evolved takes some beating for me.
Good point, that is a belter tbf.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread