Dujon Sterling (2 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

Well one person isn't happy if true

He will learn more in league one playing against men than in the under 23’s at Chelsea and then being loaned out to some low ranking European team

Last edited:

donald_trumps

Yes, this is the right back I had heard about too. Hopefully you all can understand us keeping stum as long as possible as he is rated as one of the best youngsters in the country. Amazing really. PUSB!!!!

donald_trumps

Jesus, you lads need to brush up in your footy knowledge! He was in the England U19 European Champioships winning team and a decent number of Chelsea fans have been calling for him to make the step up to the Chelsea first team!!! What more do you want from the boy!

Manchester_sky_blue

Jesus, you lads need to brush up in your footy knowledge! He was in the England U19 European Champioships winning team and a decent number of Chelsea fans have been calling for him to make the step up to the Chelsea first team!!! What more do you want from the boy!
England has an U19 team? Who knew.

SlowerThanPlatt

Always interesting looking back at England youth squads from a few years and how many actually make the grade.

‘England team of the future’ put together by the Daily Mail in 2007

8E2F1ED5-EA62-447D-86CC-573662819532.jpeg

Ben Amos - Bolton, loan spell at Charlton last season
Sam Hutchinson - Sheffield Wednesday
Micah Richards - Aston Villa
Gavin Hoyte - Eastleigh
Robbie Threlfall - last seen at Marine
Dean Parrett - just joined Gillingham from Wimbledon
Michael Johnson - retired due to mental health issues
James Henry - Oxford United
Theo Walcott - Everton
Jose Baxter - Oldham
Scott Sinclair - Celtic

Samo

I have a hat seasoned and ready but I can't see this happening.

Seamus1

Got some more names via a pal of players on trial, one ex Wolves, one ex Newcastle, another French bloke and one from Watford....

I remember talk (mainly on here) in January about Sherwin Seedorf of Wolves. Did Wolves take up the extra year option on him?

Maybe Folivi is coming back from Watford!?!

CovInEssex

He’s usually matures into one of the best RB/WB in the Prem on FM lol, but seriously this would be a real coup. Haven’t Chelsea sent quite a few young lads to us? Remember a couple following the FA Cup game at the Ricoh a few years ago? Can only think they’ve opted for us because of the way we’ve developed youth players and our brand of football.

Users who are viewing this thread