Dujon Sterling (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

My autocorrect only kicks in by changing “is” to “isn’t” or visa versa. Just completely changes the meaning of messages with no obvious mistake. Caused me enough trouble.

SlowerThanPlatt

He’s usually matures into one of the best RB/WB in the Prem on FM lol, but seriously this would be a real coup. Haven’t Chelsea sent quite a few young lads to us? Remember a couple following the FA Cup game at the Ricoh a few years ago? Can only think they’ve opted for us because of the way we’ve developed youth players and our brand of football.

Lee Sawyer (less said the better, now at Bishops Strotford), van Aanholt and Jack Cork

SlowerThanPlatt

One of those two yes

Rowan went to Accrington on loan in January but never got in the 18 once. 20 year old centre back

Mason a left back. 2 Prem appearances two years ago then a loan spell to Dundee. Makes sense if we’re getting rid of Haynes and Stokes as some have posted? Have the experienced Brown with 2 young lads in Mason and Camwell battling it out.

fernandopartridge

Rowan went to Accrington on loan in January but never got in the 18 once. 20 year old centre back

Mason a left back. 2 Prem appearances two years ago then a loan spell to Dundee. Makes sense if we’re getting rid of Haynes and Stokes as some have posted? Have the experienced Brown with 2 young lads in Mason and Camwell battling it out.

I feel like Stokes will stay, versatility and experience. I think Camwell is more likely to go for some reason, his disciplinary indiscretions have not gone down well.

stevefloyd

I've no idea. Another example of this useless autocorrect system. I wouldn't mind, but I've turned it off three times and it keeps coming back to life!
About the same as my phone, it turned mobile data off this morning I rang Vodafone to see what was going on...even the phones making me look a twat!!

Paul Anthony

About the same as my phone, it turned mobile data off this morning I rang Vodafone to see what was going on...even the phones making me look a twat!!

It's what they do best. I'm amazed this things still in one piece. Many a time I've wanted to snap it in half.

Sky Blue Harry H

Missed a trick here, the club.

Should reopen the early bird for 24 hours.

1. Sterling scores tonight for England

2. City anounce tomorrow 'We have signed Sterling.'

3. We sell an extra 5,000 season tickets by dinner time.

Genius - except that Point 1 is a bit far fetched?

covcity4life

Asked my Chelsea mad friend and he says this kid is a beast

Too good for league 1 by all accounts. Lets hope this signing happens

mark82

Nothing to do with patriotism after yet another inept performance by Raheem I was being serious

Yep, we definitely wouldn't want an international, premier league winning player in league 1.

Agree on last night though. Would start Rashford next game.

covcity4life

no need to change anything. brilliant england performance

and yes rahim was average, but i would still start him next game

loftus cheek in for ali if hes injured

great to have options. get behind the team instead of pickign on one player because you are influenced by the red tops

mark82

great to have options. get behind the team instead of pickign on one player because you are influenced by the red tops

I'm not influenced by the red tops (as you should be able to see by my initial comment). He didn't have a great game and I just feel Rashford offers more threat as a second striker.

Thought Loftus-Cheek looked very good yesterday when he came on. Would be good to see him get more game time.

All in all a very good performance.

clint van damme

Surely if he doesn't think Sterling played well he's entitled to express his opinion?
You're talking about a lad who severely pissed off the red half of Merseyside so I'd say he has a fairly thick skin.

Users who are viewing this thread