Transfer Rumour Ellis Simms (7 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

Don't be bitter because my moms got a bigger d*ck than you.

Yo mama so ugly her birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

'yo mama' and 'mom'

Are you a yank or do you regularly get your witty retorts from google?

TomRad85

You can tell they really wanted him back and are now giving off massive "never fancied her anayway" vibes
It's great we only have to wait til August to send them home with nothing again.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

mmttww

Somebody on Facey reckons he's just arrived at Ryton in a Mercedes people carrier
Stalking George Clooney GIF

Briles

What are the odds he does his ACL on the way out from signing

Speedie's Head

Aren't Agent Fees paid by the purchasing club?
It all depends on the detail. Currently there is scope for the agent to represent the two clubs and the player in what is called a tri-partite representation I think. The rules have changed this year with some delayed implementation around payments to agents and I'm not certain. Vik's agent might have played a part for us in finding the club and setting up the basis for a deal. It's hard to know.

Last edited:

djr8369

If there’s no announcements by the end of today do we all start getting nervous again or feeling confident it will be done at some point ?
I mean this is us. It feels like there has to be a twist yet. Surely a journo will tweet “Sunderland back in for Simms” late this afternoon?

Users who are viewing this thread