Transfer Rumour Ellis Simms (3 Viewers)

fatso

Well, Hamer isnt confirmed yet and at least one fresh face in the middle could help, especially considering the injuries we've had in those areas - but perhaps im being a bit greedy, some defenders and another goalscorer would be ideal.
Hamer doesn't need to be confirmed, he still has 12 months l

Skyblueweeman

I mean to be fair, a few say Cov but more are saying Leeds then others like Fleetwood, Bristol Rovers and, erm, Barrow?!

The thing that stuck out on that thread is that there was someone called @Barnsley and he said we were in their top 3?!

@Barnsley...care to explain yourself?!

RegTheDonk

"One of those fan bases that revel in people thinking they’re wankers."
Strange comment, I can't think of anybody who would want to be classed like that.
It's all banter but some take it to the extreme. Life is too short to hate people you'll never know personally.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

My personal favourite this one! Do you think he remembers the Summerbee tackle on Froggatt? 🤦🏻‍♂️

IMG_5673.jpeg

hill83

My personal favourite this one! Do you think he remembers the Summerbee tackle on Froggatt? 🤦🏻‍♂️

View attachment 30509

Shrugs GIF

Speedie's Head

Also Stuart Pearce on the young Gally. Those kind of twats were still part of the game then. The refs were too scared to say anything or else taking the shilling...

slowpoke

Tackles ?? Who on here remembers the Roy Barry tackle on the Sheffield Wednesday player his name escapes me, Barry must have been two foot high and horizontal, breaking his own leg the crack heard all over the ground, he was cautioned on the stretcher.
Thinking about the Wednesday player might have been Tommy Casey who became a coach here later.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Tackles ?? Who on here remembers the Roy Barry tackle on the Sheffield Wednesday player his name escapes me, Barry must have been two foot high and horizontal, breaking his own leg the crack heard all over the ground, he was cautioned on the stretcher.
Thinking about the Wednesday player might have been Tommy Casey who became a coach here later.
Yes I heard that. One of my earliest games.

Il Pirata

"One of those fan bases that revel in people thinking they’re wankers."
Strange comment, I can't think of anybody who would want to be classed like that.
It's all banter but some take it to the extreme. Life is too short to hate people you'll never know personally.
If they call you a wanker it's a compliment.

letsallsingtogether

Had a look at that sunderland thread , saw there's a couple coventry fans STILL trying to lick their arses .. and then stopped looking .

Just stop it ya weirdos , let them hate us
Noticed the same who cares about that little northern club, soon to be swallowed up by Newcastle.
Off to Majorca in a few week will be loads of Mackums in the cheap All inclusive love the looks I get with my Cov top on.

Users who are viewing this thread