Ellis Simms (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Theoretically, we do sell Simms and Sheaf for £25m. We would be in a far better place than when we sold Hamer and Gyokeres... Surely?

biggymania

Sheaf I think is at the top of his valuation with us, the same isn't true for Simms in my opinion. He still has further to grow & develop and has 4 years left on his deal.

It would be shooting ourselves in the foot to sell Simms unless the offer was really crazy.

Liquid Gold

Wouldn't be worried if we lost Simms either.

He's been immense since Jan and will be immense next year but we would need an absurd offer to move him with 3 years on his deal and the English tax that we could easily break our record fee to replace him.

I don't think he'll go anyway. Might be agent stirring for a new deal.

fatso

I think it was being dropped, getting a few odd mins here and there that killed his confidence ….
He got dropped because he was absolute fucking dog shit for ages!

Amazing how peoples perception changes when a player finally shows an improvement in work rate and effort, and its amazing how his form improved once he pulled his head out of his arse.

Credit where its due, he finally showed what he's capable of, it's just a pity it took so long.

MrBlueFace

Whispers coming from the club that he's attracting a lot of interest and isn't against a quick move back to the PL or another higher level league.

TomRad85

He got dropped because he was absolute fucking dog shit for ages!

Amazing how peoples perception changes when a player finally shows an improvement in work rate and effort, and its amazing how his form improved once he pulled his head out of his arse.

Credit where its due, he finally showed what he's capable of, it's just a pity it took so long.
Oh dear. It was obvious he should have been playing over Godden who is now absolutely done at Championship level. Fair play to Simms for ramming the words back down the doubters throats.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

SleepyGinger

Not advocating selling him but we built a whole team with 35 million last summer, if we got similar for sheaf and Simms I’d like to see the squad we could put together.

Brighton Sky Blue

Not advocating selling him but we built a whole team with 35 million last summer, if we got similar for sheaf and Simms I’d like to see the squad we could put together.
You’d have to replace two pretty important players once again. What we’re doing in practice gives us 2 seasons to go up before we need to sell and rebuild.

We need to think more about next summer’s window, let alone this one. For me that means successors for Simms and MVE in particular and quite possibly even Sakamoto. Let’s make it easier for ourselves.

Skyblue Bangkok

Whispers coming from the club that he's attracting a lot of interest and isn't against a quick move back to the PL or another higher level league.
You can't blame him for that , however I think it's better for him to show if he can score as many next season then look at moving if the club agrees.

Brighton Sky Blue

I really don't see anyone paying the ~£15m it would need to get him.
It wouldn’t be daft for Everton to bid for him with the in built discount they’d get and him being a home grown player. Plus they’re always partial to a stupidly inflated fee or two.

cstring82

Bloke behind me doesn’t know what to do anymore now he can’t shout abuse at Wright and Simms…the bellend
You’re not in Block 23 are you…
The lad (moron) was bit over the top with the f’ing and hefting last night as his dad wasn’t there to keep him in line and everyone including Simms and Wright targeted again!

TomRad85

Again if you can sell really high you kind of have to but it starts to become a worryingly high turnover of players again.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread