Embarrassed to be a Cov fan (1 Viewer)

glamour76

Waiting on a train at Doncaster. A load of kids fighting with locals. Grow up. Knobs

stupot07

i remember us beating crewe 6-1 at their place and some knob cov fan in his 40s was trying to start a fight with a bunch of 10 year old crewe fans :facepalm:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I can understand your feelings towards these so called fans! I use the phrase 'so-called' as alot of the youths you see giving it 'the biggun' are not there for the football. They go to try and start fights, hence this opening post i imagine. I could take a wild guess and guess that if / when the police / grown ups turned up, they fled the area, as they usually do!

sky_blue_up_north

These idiots drive me mad, what the hell is wrong with them. You can't call them Cov fans they are scum

ccfcway

not come from behind to win a game in the past few years
not won away from home since April
Been through more managers than Katie Price has been through men
won about 5 games in 2011
going down this year
last proper oalscorer we had we signed from prision
not finished in top 6 if any league since before Jimmy Saville was an adult

and yet its some idiots on a train that make you embarassed to be a fan ;)

The doncaster lads got what was coming to them, about 10 of them who were about 17-19 followed 4 younger city fans to the train station then ended up getting a beating when more older city lads turned up. And for anyone who saw it would agree that it was hillarious seeing the gobby doncaster lad got a coke can pelted straight at his nose before getting thrown to the floor and taking a few boots to the face. Should be proud that city fans have eachothers backs more than anything, confused as to why you'd be embarrassed.

pusbccfc

I just get confused, why do some people think we are the only club with fans that a hooligans/chavs whatever, you will never stop that, and again its not like we are a posh city are we...

stupot07

I just get confused, why do some people think we are the only club with fans that a hooligans/chavs whatever, you will never stop that, and again its not like we are a posh city are we...

I don't think people of naive to think we're the only club with fans that make trouble. Doesn't mean that we should just accept it and turn a blind eye.....

The doncaster lads got what was coming to them, about 10 of them who were about 17-19 followed 4 younger city fans to the train station then ended up getting a beating when more older city lads turned up. And for anyone who saw it would agree that it was hillarious seeing the gobby doncaster lad got a coke can pelted straight at his nose before getting thrown to the floor and taking a few boots to the face. Should be proud that city fans have eachothers backs more than anything, confused as to why you'd be embarrassed.

Hillarious to see somebody get booted in the face, really?

neilyboy67

sounds like he deserved it then coke can to the face funny though bet hes got good headache this morning teach the the twat to give it the biggun

Changeyourface

Maybe you'd like to follow a football team without a hooligan element? You'll have no luck finding one, how about following a different sport instead?

smileycov

Facebook User
So some Northern monkey tries to nick the trainers off a couple of younger Cov lads, bigger Cov boys get involved and give them a bit of a kicking..........and thats makes it embarrasing to be a Cov fan? :facepalm:

davebart

Maybe you'd like to follow a football team without a hooligan element? You'll have no luck finding one, how about following a different sport instead?

I am afraid you are totally wrong m8. There are plenty of clubs with no bone headed w*nkers that think it is funny to kick someone in the face.

I agree with the poster - embarassing - and, incidently, upsetting to most normal people.

kdrinkell

I can think of a shed load of things to be more embarrassed by being a city fan,some little herbert asbo's are deffo nobs but I wouldn't lose any sleep over them.

Changeyourface

I am afraid you are totally wrong m8. There are plenty of clubs with no bone headed w*nkers that think it is funny to kick someone in the face.

I agree with the poster - embarassing - and, incidently, upsetting to most normal people.

I'd say our current form is more embarrassing, and yes every league club in the country with the exception of maybe one or two has a hooligan following, I coudn't realy care either way about it but I have enough common sense to know that it has and it will always be a part of football

Doncaster would probably be the last place people would think something would kick off, theres always some form of football related violence nomatter what club!

stupot07

I'd say our current form is more embarrassing, and yes every league club in the country with the exception of maybe one or two has a hooligan following, I coudn't realy care either way about it but I have enough common sense to know that it has and it will always be a part of football

It doesn't make it right though does it?

rob9872

Sorry to break the news, but I've just heard there was a football violence related death after the game and it appears this was the same lad had his head caved in. I've forwarded this thread so possibly one or two of you may be called as witnesses in the next few days and I would suggest no further posts on this guys :(

Sorry to break the news, but I've just heard there was a football violence related death after the game and it appears this was the same lad had his head caved in. I've forwarded this thread so possibly one or two of you may be called as witnesses in the next few days and I would suggest no further posts on this guys :(

What? Where you hear this?

smileycov

Facebook User

Robert don't be naughty!!

ajsccfc

You've got to be kidding me.

That's not to even mention the bizarre acceptance revolving around 'other clubs do it too!!!' from a few others.

Users who are viewing this thread