End of racism in this country, hoorah!! (1 Viewer)

hill83

You're probably very unlikely to be related to the first wave of migrants to come here anyway given that there has been an almost constant stream of immigration since. I'd love to get one of those DNA tests done and see what my genetic makeup consists of.

I did it a few months ago. I know my Granddad came over from Jamaica but obviously no further back than that with the slave trade etc. Turns out I'm Nigerian, Celtic (Irish or Scottish, it doesn't say although my grandmother was from the West Highlands in Scotland, and English.

I now speak to a couple of cousins in Canada I found on it too.
I used ancestry.co.uk

Last edited:

Otis

I did it a few months ago. I know my Granddad came over from Jamaica but obviously no further back than that with the slave trade etc. Turns out I'm Nigerian, Celtic (Irish or Scottish, it doesn't say although my grandmother was from the West Highlands in Scotland, and English.

I used ancestry.co.uk
I did mine too and I'm half English, half idiot.

clint van damme

I used ancestry.co.uk

sounds interesting. One of those things I keep thinking of doing but never get round to.

Users who are viewing this thread